WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports saying Vince is leaning towards a title vs title match at mania. Would be big, but leaves a lot of question marks about the rest of the mania card for people like Bobby, Seth and Drew.

No idea how it plays out for them.
maybe it’s just a plan b backup/insurance, but they’re really putting time into building Seth up again (imo a good thing).

He‘s had some big wins recently, booked strong against Roman - I reckon he’s more likely to win at Chamber than Lashley (thought his promo today was pretty poor and disjointed).
Was thinking he was entering a mania feud with KO, but KO clearly dropped about 13 SCSA hints in his promo, so reckon they’re going that way with him (maybe not a legit match but a “moment” since he was whinging about not being on the card).

Would have been epic if they somehow had a MITB on Seth again going into mania, with a title v title main event

so same as much of their current production setup.
The production set up is fine. It just suffers from branding. You see the set up and you know its WWE. Same issue with the mens and women's world titles. They all look the same for branding. The design itself is fine, but over exposed because of branding

A lot of us are having our patience seriously tested by the WWE recently.

This might be the final straw though.

My WWE network won't let me watch anything from 1999 (yep, that spectacular time during the Attitude era). I can watch PPV' from 1998, however if I select an event from 1999 it automatically skips to the PPV of the same name in the year 2000.
I know people have had issues with the network being clunky and unreliable, but this is a seriously frustrating and odd quirk that I have no idea how to troubleshoot.

The production set up is fine. It just suffers from branding. You see the set up and you know its WWE. Same issue with the mens and women's world titles. They all look the same for branding. The design itself is fine, but over exposed because of branding
the overuse of camera switching is ridiculous.

Just started on RAW.

That first segment was great! Hilarious. Crowd was loving it and getting involved and all.

Chad Gable was the star of the show. He’s absolutely exceeded my expectations of him. I love when a talent does that. His character work has been great and reminds me of Kurt Angle a bit.

Randy Orton in that sort of environment is good fun too. Knowing full well eventually it’s gonna get serious.

I thought we were talking set production not television production

The set looks great, awesome in fact, and when they do the full Pyro display there’s no one better. I think it just gets old having the same for both brands and PPV’s. Even just changing the ropes back to white universally is bland.

And I think we can all agree the ring apron screens and ring post screens are overkill.

Music, graphics, lighting is all absolute first class though.

The set looks great, awesome in fact, and when they do the full Pyro display there’s no one better. I think it just gets old having the same for both brands and PPV’s. Even just changing the ropes back to white universally is bland.

And I think we can all agree the ring apron screens and ring post screens are overkill.

Music, graphics, lighting is all absolute first class though.
Which is unfortunately due to branding

Given they don't advertise on the ring apron I have no idea why they waste money on the led screen there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really need to stop doing those horrendous 3d graphics on entrances, I don't understand how they could possibly think they look good. Absolute D-grade.

Yeah agree they are shocking!
I actually don’t mind the graphics when they’re hyping what’s up next or what not, but the entrance ones are cringe!
And that little robot on RAW pointing to the town name actually infuriates me for some reason.

Yeah agree they are shocking!
I actually don’t mind the graphics when they’re hyping what’s up next or what not, but the entrance ones are cringe!
And that little robot on RAW pointing to the town name actually infuriates me for some reason.

Big case of less is more, they actively detract from the entrances. Look way too amateurish.

FLCtB4NXEAQa-J3

Just started on RAW.

That first segment was great! Hilarious. Crowd was loving it and getting involved and all.

Chad Gable was the star of the show. He’s absolutely exceeded my expectations of him. I love when a talent does that. His character work has been great and reminds me of Kurt Angle a bit.

Randy Orton in that sort of environment is good fun too. Knowing full well eventually it’s gonna get serious.
I would say Chad Gable always showed great potential. I imagine he modeled himself on Kurt Angle- similar background, similar look. He nearly got WWE’d when they dropped that Shorty G crap on him. Nearly a career killer right there.

I would say Chad Gable always showed great potential. I imagine he modeled himself on Kurt Angle- similar background, similar look. He nearly got WWE’d when they dropped that Shorty G crap on him. Nearly a career killer right there.

I’m not sure if he ever showed this much charisma in non wrestling segments, most likely due to lack of opportunity. He’s always been an in ring machine though. But I’ve done a full 180 on my overall opinion of him. More of his character on my TV please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back