WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will admit I was watching the PLE yesterday and once the logo showed I did not think anything else was going to happen..........then I marked out big time!

It has been a long time since WWE has been able to surprise viewers.

Ratings for RAW will be interesting.

Being that it would appear both Orton and the other returning wrestler will be on RAW, would you assume that then both will be in Perth for EC?

So I will admit I was watching the PLE yesterday and once the logo showed I did not think anything else was going to happen..........then I marked out big time!

Being that it would appear both Orton and the other returning wrestler will be on RAW, would you assume that then both will be in Perth for EC?
Orton will definitely be there in my opinion, he'll probably be in one of the Elimination Chamber matches, The other? I don't know, probably.

Punk probably pulled a Costanza and got fired on purpose from AEW.

"Tony Khan, I'm sick and tired of all your macho headgames!"

The biggest star in the companies history hand delivered to the rival on a silver platter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve watched those closing moments from Survivor Series a few times now.

Say what you want about CM Punk… and I’ve been a long time believer his reported attitude and approach to things is just shit in general… but man, that guy has something special and a connection with the audience that is one in a million. I really hope it works out for him this time and he can close out his career without the negativity.

I’ve watched those closing moments from Survivor Series a few times now.

Say what you want about CM Punk… and I’ve been a long time believer his reported attitude and approach to things is just s**t in general… but man, that guy has something special and a connection with the audience that is one in a million. I really hope it works out for him this time and he can close out his career without the negativity.
I hope so too be great for him to finish his career on a high at WWE

100% agree with this, I'm amazed they got this PPV.

WWE have been touring Australia now for what 20 years and let's face it apart from the first show and maybe the show with Taker and HHH they have all been garbage house shows.

This is a must see if you can afford it.

I have been to 2 Wrestlemania events and couldn't knock this back also being an EC PPV is extremely cool.

Also, frankly, I don't think you can count on a future ppv coming at a time when the company is so hot. This is possibly the best they've been since the lead in to Wrestlemania 17, and we don't know the card yet but it's within the realm of possibilities that this could be the last successful title defence in Roman's historic reign and even if it weren't we've got an Australian positioned to defend a major title. And after last night, you're likely getting all time greats there: Punk, Orton.

This is stuff you just can't take for granted.

I'll admit, I was still watching thinking an RKO was coming not anything else.

Also, frankly, I don't think you can count on a future ppv coming at a time when the company is so hot. This is possibly the best they've been since the lead in to Wrestlemania 17, and we don't know the card yet but it's within the realm of possibilities that this could be the last successful title defence in Roman's historic reign and even if it weren't we've got an Australian positioned to defend a major title. And after last night, you're likely getting all time greats there: Punk, Orton.

This is stuff you just can't take for granted.

Yep all great points.

Countries and cities now bidding on events might never snag another one this good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back