WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a possibility it ends up being a triple threat? The two family names and all that jazz imagine if Cody went over both of them.

Like it or not Roman v The Rock is probably going to be the biggest match in wrestlemania history by any metric.

I don’t agree with it in the sense that to me Austin Rock manias can’t be topped but this match is going to blow the roof off the charts $$$ wise.

RDT_20240203_0551283519065733672136807.jpg

Why not have Rock win the Rumble?

Guessing the original plan was for Cody to win, challenge Roman. Punk to challenge Seth by winning the Chamber but now they can’t do that because Punk is injured.

I wonder what the mens chamber will consist of now? Cody? Doubt it. May be a US Title match at this point.

I wonder what the mens chamber will consist of now? Cody? Doubt it. May be a US Title match at this point.
Might have to be. (Although I don’t think it would be) They just booked a tag title match, and Gunther can’t travel.

Edit: although with Logan saying he doesn’t want to face KO, then having Aldis say he’s not defending again KO, BUT KO and 4 others in EC. That works.

Last edited:
It’s definitely Roman v Rock and Seth v Cody. Punks injury has likely changed the overall plans.

Roman is definitely beating the Rock and holding the title until next WM. I feel like Cody will beat Seth and lose to Priest via the money in the bank. Cody will be eventually be the one to beat Roman the year after to ‘finish the story’

Pretty terrible but I feel that’s where this is headed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said he wasnt challenging him at wm. Could he challenge him at ec. Wins the title. Rock wins wm gets the head of the table. Takes away everything like he said.

Cody goes into WM WWE champion.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Rock Roman doesn’t need the title .. it’s about being head of the table .. and Roman can’t keep holding the title they know that

No one wants Seth Cody again

The way Cody spoke about coming for you coming for that title .. made no mention of Seth’s title … honestly seems a lot like Cody Roman at chamber .. solo comes out , rock comes out takes him out Cody wins goes into mania champ

Rock vs Roman mania for the head of the table

Wowee. They really did it. Terrible call.

Could have done it last year, could have done it at MITB, could have done it at SummerSlam. Could have done it with Jey to Raw.

Still could have had Rock and Roman at Mania while having your cake with Cody as champ. "The Story" and "not flinching" looks silly now.

Just when it looks like they've turned the corner they just keep doing the same stuff.

Cody vs Roman at EC makes no sense. You'll have two men's world champions and likely neither is the final match on a two night PLE.

Again just poor booking that could have been avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back