WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why/how any of this is relevant.

As I said, Cody was my strong pre-show choice (I picked Bayley as well).

The notion that odds mean anything in wrestling is ridiculous and stupid. They can't read the storylines (or read dirtsheets) any better than you or I can.

I agree that Cody winning only makes sense if he's beating Reigns.

Why is it relevant that Cody was your strong choice are you on the booking team?

Content being shown now for the new 2K game Ambulance Matches, custom camera angles including following superstars entering the rumble and seen a glimpse of Ravishing Rick Rude.

Air travel in Australia is in dire need of re-regulation.

I caught up with friends tonight who were encouraging me to go to Perth and saying they’d look after my dog.

I started looking at SkySkanner… it’s literally cheaper to go via Java (Indo) & KL on the way there and via Bali & Manila on the way back than it is to fly direct from Melbourne to Perth (that’s Friday to Sunday.)

If I didn’t hate flying so much it might actually be a fun adventure!

Air travel in Australia is in dire need of re-regulation.

I caught up with friends tonight who were encouraging me to go to Perth and saying they’d look after my dog.

I started looking at SkySkanner… it’s literally cheaper to go via Java (Indo) & KL on the way there and via Bali & Manila on the way back than it is to fly direct from Melbourne to Perth (that’s Friday to Sunday.)

If I didn’t hate flying so much it might actually be a fun adventure!

How do prices compare to the week after? Have they jacked them up for the event like they do footy finals?

How do prices compare to the week after? Have they jacked them up for the event like they do footy finals?

Friday to Sunday for WWE is about $1400 return on Virgin, more on Qantas.

Friday to Sunday the following week? About $650 return on Virgin.

That made me even angrier.

That’s the sort of price gouging that needs to be fixed, much like petrol prices that the ‘cycle’ just happens to coincide with school holidays or public holidays.

There should be standard pricing and have to have excessive demand to warrant an increase, not just jack up prices every time there’s an event on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s about standard. A few years ago, I was flying from Hobart to Mackay. Hobart to Brisbane about $200. Brisbane to Mackay was going to cost me close to $800 due to a shift change at the mines, hence high demand. Ended up flying Brisbane to proserpine, for about $150, then catching the train from proserpine to Mackay for $30.

Another time was once again flying to Mackay, from Melbourne, storms around Brisbane, meant that my flight was late getting in, saw that my next flight had been delayed, no problem went to a bar, had a couple of frothies, at a quarter to midnight they cancelled the flight, told every one to go home, or go to a hotel, so obviously at that time of night, it’s going to be hard gettting a hotel, so stayed at the airport. taking a look at other flights from all other carriers, as I had to get to work the next day, the prices almost tripled for the next 3 days going into Mackay as they had to book people onto other flights, so the demand had gone up. It took me 2 days to get to Mackay.

so because of the high demand of the chamber them prices do not surprise me.

I can only imagine how many people have been priced out of attending.

I had strongly considered organising the family to head over, but as much as I love wrestling, it’s probably not worth that investment when for a few thousand more we could attend WrestleMania.

The fact the missus can’t stand wrestling may have played into not forking out as well

would people actually buy and wear this?!

That’s the sort of price gouging that needs to be fixed, much like petrol prices that the ‘cycle’ just happens to coincide with school holidays or public holidays.

There should be standard pricing and have to have excessive demand to warrant an increase, not just jack up prices every time there’s an event on.
Just seen a flight from Perth to Melbourne for over 1k on the sunday

To play devils advocate, assuming the airlines didn’t put on excess flights for a wrestling show (I doubt it would even be on their commercial teams’ radars), isn’t it pretty standard for the last few seats on any given flight to be significantly more expensive?

Are those calling for changes arguing that they should have to fix their economy seat prices for every single seat? Never heard of that anywhere else in the world.

Have a look at Easter or the lead up to Xmas when they are at full capacity - same deal on the last few remaining seats.

I think the bigger travesty is the WA state gov not lobbying the airlines for increased flights (a quick look at the schedule shows no additional flights over that weekend compared to the two either side of it).

Last edited:
Not complaining. But not sure how baileys attire got approved to be on tv. Lucky she wore underwear

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

To play devils advocate, assuming the airlines didn’t put on excess flights for a wrestling show (I doubt it would even be on their commercial teams’ radars), isn’t it pretty standard for the last few seats on any given flight to be significantly more expensive?

Are those calling for changes arguing that they should have to fix their economy seat prices for every single seat? Never heard of that anywhere else in the world.

Have a look at Easter or the lead up to Xmas when they are at full capacity - same deal on the last few remaining seats.

I think the bigger travesty is the WA state gov not lobbying the airlines for increased flights (a quick look at the schedule shows no additional flights over that weekend compared to the two either side of it).

Yet that’s assuming they didn’t jack them up as soon as the event was announced and it’s only the last few seats being gouged.

But the airlines have always done it when a big event is on, any final in Perth and the prices skyrocketed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back