WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Stomping Grounds in 2019? The lineup seemed all over the place, like a dog's breakfast, but it actually turned out to be a great event. It feels like we're in for a similar situation with Elimination Chamber 2024 in Perth.

No, but I'd bet it had a better card than one built around Logan Paul

Honestly, I wouldn't bother watching this card if it wasn't here, why do I want to spend a weekend travelling for it?

Absolutely trash card.

If I were going, I'd have a ticket to EPW's Australian Wrestling Showcase, and I'd still be excited for that at least. Every announcement is making the show seem a bigger deal.

This is the biggest problem, they’ve got it ass backwards, first he loses the title THEN he loses the head of the table.

You’ve already got some people saying Cody’s not worthy as Roman has beaten everyone, so when he beats the Rock, what’s next? The Rock and Roman should be the conclusion, but instead you’ll still have Roman on day 10,000 of his never ending reign of boredom.

Getting to the stage where the only person left to challenge Roman is a 77 year old Rocky
IMG_0018.gif

or bring in Thunder Lips Brotha

IMG_0019.gif

Then why build up Cody as the face of the company for long if he's not worthy to beat Reigns?

I don't have an issue with Rock vs Roman it's how it's been handled that I'm upset with
Stuffed if I know but I dont think his worth it tbh. His Stardust as far as im concerned LOL

There’s now reports that this is part of the Rocks plan with the we want Cody signs and stuff and he wants Cody to get a bigger wave of movement than Daniel Bryan did.

They mentioned it a lot on commentary and socials have been posting a lot of pro Cody stuff. So if we are lead to believe it is part of something they are “cooking” then I’m sure something will happen with dethroning Roman soon enough.

One can dream, but both those guys should be walking out as champions at Mania.

Well at least WWE has gone from predictable mess to unpredictable mess with booking.

End of the day, everyone is tuning in every week because no one knows what the **** is going on.

Even in this thread, I haven’t seen so much action in awhile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drew still rolling, great shirt.
Funny that the crowd was booing the Mania presser stuff, eventually they turned the crowd off halfway through the show when they kept promoting it.
Reckon Maxxine Dupri needs to be sent back to NXT, she's horrendous.
R-Truth hilarious as always, even offered Miz a cut on RAWTalk.
Hoping Bron Breakker signs with RAW and goes for that IC title at Mania.
Sami Zayn in a tough spot right now, will be hard to recapture the magic from a year ago.

Becky and SB match was awful.
Becky been horrible in the ring since her return mostly. She shouldnt be anywhere near Rhea. She cant go with her. Match should go to Bianca Belair.

Dont care what anyone thinks of her gimmick cos its meant for children obviously. Her in-ring abilities are unquestionable. She is top 5 in the business

Drew still rolling, great shirt.
Funny that the crowd was booing the Mania presser stuff, eventually they turned the crowd off halfway through the show when they kept promoting it.
Reckon Maxxine Dupri needs to be sent back to NXT, she's horrendous.
R-Truth hilarious as always, even offered Miz a cut on RAWTalk.
Hoping Bron Breakker signs with RAW and goes for that IC title at Mania.
Sami Zayn in a tough spot right now, will be hard to recapture the magic from a year ago.
He took Brock's spot in the Rumble so hopefully he takes Brock's Gunther storyline too!

Becky been horrible in the ring since her return mostly. She shouldnt be anywhere near Rhea. She cant go with her. Match should go to Bianca Belair.

Dont care what anyone thinks of her gimmick cos its meant for children obviously. Her in-ring abilities are unquestionable. She is top 5 in the business

Never been a big fan of Becky Botch, was always terribly overrated and got over by a lame ass copy of Stone Cold gimmick.

Never been a big fan of Becky Botch, was always terribly overrated and got over by a lame ass copy of Stone Cold gimmick.

And even if you were a fan, the elimination chamber booking is nuts. The winner of the chamber will be the challenger to the home town favourite, how we are supposed to cheer them?

Rhea should be defending in the chamber, rather than defending against Dwayne's eighteenth relative.

"The Man" character was very over, and they really should have pushed it even further than the did, but they don't want anyone to be bigger than the brand.

Towards the end of the run it was more a Connor Macgregor rip off
Her move set wasn't all that amazing but was okay
There are more than a few with something I like more
Unfortunately those I would like to see further up the card don't have the right image
Or being booked badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back