WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

The house shows are just rest holds after rest holds before labouring to the finishing sequence.

It’s more aimed at those wanting to experience the tv stars, entrances and big finisher moves I’d have thought.
It is definitely, but I thought they would at least use a few easy tricks to build some excitement at the end of matches.

Jacob Fatu is overshadowing Solo. He’s a remarkable wrestler and presence.

Next breakout star. Give him some time to develop character through promos, and he'll be right at the top.

La knight vs Gunther was great. Like I didn't expect it to be much. But they really went out there and put in the work. The 3 way was good as well. Really everything was pretty good yesterday vs the day before where it was a bit lifeless.

Thanks for the feedback on the shows, very much appreciated.

we better save/watch them fast, in case they get taken down

Noticed after Nakamura did his end of show promo, the mic slung out the back of his hand, bounced off the edge of the mat and almost hit a guy in the front row in the face lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can ACKNOWLEDGE this current Bloodline is boring. Roman needs to return stat.

Honestly current bloodline storyline not even in top 3 current storylines. Drew/Punk, Liv/Rhea/Dom and Wyatt all are 100 times better than Solo led bloodline.

I can ACKNOWLEDGE this current Bloodline is boring. Roman needs to return stat.

Honestly current bloodline storyline not even in top 3 current storylines. Drew/Punk, Liv/Rhea/Dom and Wyatt all are 100 times better than Solo led bloodline.
Current bloodline was never intended to be the main story it is virtually a place holder and the set up for Romans return and most likely it’s going to be how we get the Rock v Roman.

Roman could have been in a match at Summerslam or even the Rock could have been and both would have been overshadowed by Drew / Punk. Punks first proper wrestling match on TV since being back, loyal fan base and Drew has created that much heat. I know it won’t main even but that is the main event of the show right there.

Roman Reigns Smile GIF by WWE

Can't wait till the great man returns!!!!

Jacob Fatu is overshadowing Solo. He’s a remarkable wrestler and presence.

They are both doing great.

Solo was never suppose to be seen as the tribal chief they want us to react this way.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back