WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great episode of RAW start to finish.

Can see how much the title win means to Gunther. Not interested in gunther vs Orton however.

Trips remembering he wanted Rollins vs Reed earlier in the year but stuff came up, and then having Reed absolutely dominate Rollins in an over 5 minute long decimation. Beautiful.

Holy shit, they found something for Odyssey Jones to do. And love how it's continuing the Xavier/Final Testament story, with Xavier obviously not comfortable with Kofi going behind his back and bringing in a "new" Big E.

Priest's theme get's Def Rebel'd :(
Didn't realise how I've wanted from the start it to be Rhea and Priest, two really close best friends just running rampant. Priest's match with JD was fantastic, and evidence of how good Priest is, but for some reason they just have not let him go wild like that previously.
Everyone making fun of JD's head as well, love it.

I unabashedly shed a tear when Shatter finally hit. And the group look fantastic together. All the little homages with personal twists.
Not sure I'm sold on the name American Made though for Chad and the Creeds, theme is as mid as it gets too. Their gear is dope though.
Wyatt Sick6 red circle over the ring at the conclusion of the show.

Was pointed out online that when Rohan takes his Rambling Rabbit mask off, he puts it on the back of the rocking chair, but he puts it on backwards, so that Harper's mask which is attached to the back is watching over Bo's shoulder.
1722923507756.png
Edit: Hahhahahah Sam Roberts absolutely talking shit on the people that were saying that the Sick6 would fall apart when they had to wrestle/take off their masks.

Last edited:

I haven't seen RAW yet but it seems like one of the best episodes of it they've done in years, seen a few highlights here and there, The Wyatt Sicks has been handled perfectly since coming in, hasn't missed a single beat.

Great Raw and great crowd, echo most of what's been said here.

Few of negative points

1. What's the point of Final Testament constantly eating pins vs New Day who are essentially irrelevant now (love both guys but they haven't done anything meaningful as a group) since they were regulars in the tag division.
2. Why debut another big guy in Odyssey Jones straight after doing such a great segment with Bronson?
3. Chad Gable eating the pin. Pretty much killed any momentum he's had. Regained it after turning heel, but he's been fodder for Gunther, Sami and now the Wyatts.

Brilliant episode had bits of everything and the storytelling just keep growing pretty much every match or segment has long term meaning now not just thrown together matches.

The Judgement Day stuff has been done to perfection. It dates back 12 months or more of Priest costing Finn, not wanting JD in Judgement Day.

It’s funny that in reality Priest and Rhea have done the “heelish” things as in Rhea was brutal to Dom to begin with , treating him like a toy and Priest was pretty vocal about not needing Judgement Day but it’s left Finn JD and Dom all having valid reasons to turn against the both of them.

Great Raw and great crowd, echo most of what's been said here.

Few of negative points

1. What's the point of Final Testament constantly eating pins vs New Day who are essentially irrelevant now (love both guys but they haven't done anything meaningful as a group) since they were regulars in the tag division.
2. Why debut another big guy in Odyssey Jones straight after doing such a great segment with Bronson?
3. Chad Gable eating the pin. Pretty much killed any momentum he's had. Regained it after turning heel, but he's been fodder for Gunther, Sami and now the Wyatts.
They are clearly building to Woods turning on Kofi. It would be great to see Woods in a full dark heel mode.

They are clearly building to Woods turning on Kofi. It would be great to see Woods in a full dark heel mode.

It felt like they were, but feels like that point has passed already, especially with the OJ debut.

It felt like they were, but feels like that point has passed already, especially with the OJ debut.
I think you need to rewatch the segment.

From the minute Xavier saw OJ in the ring, he was looking at him annoyed and suspicious.
Then back stage he wanted nothing to do with him, shot Kofi the stink eye for bringing him in and didn't appear to trust either of them.
Kofi replaced Big E, with Bigger E.
It's evidence for him that Kross was right about Kofi, and is going to eat away at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have no interest in TFT vs New Day

Holly hell Bronson Reed highlight of the night the crowd was going wild for him. Dont stuff this up WWE make Reed go on an awesome heel run make him go after Bron Breaker for the IC title.

Love the JD story line right now. awesome when Rhea came to help Preist those two are going to have a great run together.

Looking forward to Gunther vs Orton at Berlin Bash

Dmg cntrl might as well become a baby face stable.

Over all fantastic Raw

Wyatt’s theme hits a lot different now. First line of Shatter is ‘Die for me, brother’.

It would mean the world for Bo Dallas to be doing what he’s doing now in honour of Bray.

I think you need to rewatch the segment.

From the minute Xavier saw OJ in the ring, he was looking at him annoyed and suspicious.
Then back stage he wanted nothing to do with him, shot Kofi the stink eye for bringing him in and didn't appear to trust either of them.
Kofi replaced Big E, with Bigger E.
It's evidence for him that Kross was right about Kofi, and is going to eat away at him.

Yeah fair enough.

I watched it again, it's there but subtle, mixed in with the Alpha Academy stuff which wasn't necessary at all.

Hopefully both Woods and TFT can move on to better things. (And Kofi going solo again in the near future)

But anyway, original point Nicho50 missed was why TFT are the ones eating pins. It add any meaning to a Woods heel turn, so I'm not sure there is any other decent reason.

Last edited:
Was wondering why Orton from SD is on RAW but the explanation of his shoulders being up at King of the Ring makes sense.

The new Judgement Day/Priest and Rhea brawl was great. Bronson squashing Rollins over and over was good.

Good too see Odyssey Jones finally getting used after 18 months, him wiping out AOP was cool. Xavier Woods rollup finishes can bugger off though.

Yeah fair enough.

I watched it again, it's there but subtle, mixed in with the Alpha Academy stuff which wasn't necessary at all.

Hopefully both Woods and TFT can move on to better things. (And Kofi going solo again in the near future)

But anyway, original point Nicho50 missed was why TFT are the ones eating pins. It add any meaning to a Woods heel turn, so I'm not sure there is any other decent reason.
Final Testament are eating the Pins because how else do you want them to get Woods to leave, OJ in stole the thunder you couldn’t have him come in and lose or they just beat some random team.

There’s been a series of matches back and forwards between New Day and FT in singles and tag matches and results have gone tit for tat. It makes complete sense what they are doing.

Been a big fan of Kross work in this run , his off camera stuff is some of the best going around. These losses don’t hurt the group.

That’s ep of raw was incredible close to the best I can remember for a long long time

Judgement day stuff is really good and priest and Rhea are going to be the companies biggest baby faces just about

I thought they were intertwining Seth into the punk drew thing too early but the swerve was played perfectly .. they’re basically saying the Seth punk thing is still their , and will happen , but let’s wait a bit as punk vs drew has a ton to play out

Bronson was awesome

Loved the Wyatt thing . I’m just not sure why it’s gable they’re feeding to them . He was so hot as a heel and just starting this creed brothers thing .. they all came out looking good though was a great ending to the show

Seeing a lot of people in the IWC eat crow about Priest has been amazing to see, he's been doing amazing work for a while now, his title run was great in my opinion, and he's now on the road to becoming a white hot mega over babyface.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back