WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

9698dc87-4632-46e9-8fa5-be2a1ea81267_text.gif

Hopefully it's mid-show. The perfect time for a toilet and refreshment break.

Not a great smackdown, crowd is pretty silent and they get two shows, as next Friday WWE have a house show in Japan...

Was pretty meh.

I get they don't want to burn through storylines in weeks, and have more emphasis on it than in ring excitement, but applying it to the whole roster makes it a slog.

Again American crowds not great either.

Not a great smackdown, crowd is pretty silent and they get two shows, as next Friday WWE have a house show in Japan...

And starting to make Cody and friends look like geeks. Getting and building heat is fine but you know you're eventually going to be against a group of 4 why keep going out there just you and one other?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours are MVP and Lashley taking the Hurt Business to AEW with Shelty. I’m with the others the guy has a look and is decent in the ring but there is a lack of personality. Honestly someone like Karrion Kross has so much more potential to be pushed at that level Lashley was. Kross has done some amazing character work on screen and on socials of late. Lashley had a good run but I agree it’s not great loss for WWE but I think it would be a good fit for TNA or AEW.

Lashley has reached the highs in the business, now might look at getting that last big payday.
If TK comes knocking with a big cheque, I'd expect him to sign for AEW.

Good luck to him too. He's earned it.

"No one cares about the Wyatt Sick6 storyline"
"It's boring, it's falling flat"
"URRHURR 2SPOOPY4ME"

That scream from the crowd when Bo popped up behind Gable and got him in Sister Abigail. Magic.

Liked the Breakker/Dragunov match, cool ref stoppage finish where Dragunov's head smashed off the edge of the LCD board.

Reckon that Nikki Cross scream in the video tape destroyed my ears.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back