WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Roman got beat up wonder if The Rock will return soon crowd will go bananas if he comes to save Roman.

Michin getting a push
Rock won’t come back until the Netflix debut. You wouldn’t waste his return on anything else. He has to come back and be revealed as the true head of the chief who ordered Solo and co to turn against on Reigns. It’s the logical and most genuine path to the eventual Roman v Rock mania match. Without that story I don’t think many could really give a crap about them facing off at Mania.

Rock won’t come back until the Netflix debut. You wouldn’t waste his return on anything else. He has to come back and be revealed as the true head of the chief who ordered Solo and co to turn against on Reigns. It’s the logical and most genuine path to the eventual Roman v Rock mania match. Without that story I don’t think many could really give a crap about them facing off at Mania.
Sounds great to me book it Trips

Bear in mind that it's Raw that's going to Netflix & The Bloodline is on Smackdown which will be on the US network.

well atm the Bloodline is the tag champs so technically they can appear on both shows. (and also SD is the Rock's show)
Balor and JD are RAW's tag champs, that shouldn't mean they can be on both shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should give Odyssey Jones a secondary title shot - perfect material for Xavier to really get jealous and bitter
For whoever it was that couldn't spot all the Xavier disliking Odyssey behavioural tells:

Also, **** me, how good is this new era of camera work and production? We suffered through Kevin Dunn for so long.
Lee Fitting is absolutely destroying Dunn's work in a good way.

US talk show host Phil Donahue passed away overnight. why is this important in the WWE thread you might ask? well back in 1992 they discussed the drug and steroid scandal. (also includes Vince McMahon, Bruno Sammartino, Superstar Billy Graham, Barry O aka the uncle of Randy Orton, and Dave Meltzer and his sweet mullet)

Last edited:
US talk show host Phil Donahue passed away overnight. why is this important in the WWE thread you might ask? well back in 1992 they discussed the drug and steroid scandal. (also includes Vince McMahon, Bruno Sammartino, Superstar Billy Graham, Barry O aka the uncle of Randy Orton, and Dave Meltzer and his sweet mullet)

Great show. Love Meltzer and Vince arguing about steroid legality while Billy Graham yells about child molestation.

I am not the least bit interested in seeing them face off - WM40-41...... regardless its bathroom break time!!

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back