WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Wil Dom and Rhea have a match crowd goes bonkers when she tries to beat up Dom 😄

WWE have done it before Chyna vs Bob Holly

As long as it's not as tasteless as the Good Housekeeping match between Double J and Chyna

He's just boring, there is nothing compelling or entertaining about him. He would be better off if he had a manager to get heat for him as yet there is little evidence Scarlett can do that for him.

The Million Dollar Man could illicit a reaction and was a compelling promo Kross cannot.
Kross has gotten reactions the past couple of months with this New Day/Miz feud, the more they've let him speak in front of the audience the more the crowd have actually responded.

They're not the loudest reactions, but he gets reactions now at least.

Kross has gotten reactions the past couple of months with this New Day/Miz feud, the more they've let him speak in front of the audience the more the crowd have actually responded.

They're not the loudest reactions, but he gets reactions now at least.
Can't dispute that.

He's just boring, there is nothing compelling or entertaining about him. He would be better off if he had a manager to get heat for him as yet there is little evidence Scarlett can do that for him.

The Million Dollar Man could illicit a reaction and was a compelling promo Kross cannot.
If you think MDM was a compelling promo and Kross isn’t with the work he’s done of late then I’m not sure what your watching or haven’t watched…

If you think MDM was a compelling promo and Kross isn’t with the work he’s done of late then I’m not sure what your watching or haven’t watched…
I think it's just the popular IWC narrative to say Kross is boring and doesn't get crowd response, when he's done exactly that the last couple of months, the responses are eh, but he's not getting crickets like he used to.

Kross has been pretty good the last couple months they are letting him talk more and I think he is doing a great job.

The loss of Jey to Breaker makes sense all round, Jey proved he could win the big one, Breaker probably gets a IC run until Mania and The Bloodline story grows.

I don’t think there is any sort of exclusitivity clause.

Articles state that they are just “negotiating”. So may not even happen in the end even though it may well.

Perhaps other states just don’t have interest in it? I wonder if Victoria are disappointed with SuperShowdown years ago that they would not be doing this again? I wouldn’t blame them if so. Brisbane already have AEW so that probably would rule them out as an option as well.

If they are doing another Optus Stadium show, I expect a much lower attendance than the last. Won’t have the Elimination Chamber premium hype either as there is no major type of PLE around that time.
Victorian government blew their special event budget on the commonwealth games which they had to cancel. They have multi million of sunk costs they are not going to recover. They won't be bidding for new events in the next 5 years.

We're a country starved of wrestling for the longest time, if they keep coming back people will keep paying to go, especially if it's WWE.

Victorian government blew their special event budget on the commonwealth games which they had to cancel. They have multi million of sunk costs they are not going to recover. They won't be bidding for new events in the next 5 years.
I hate this countries politicians so much. $300m could have got so many events, and better ones than the comm games

being in debt doesn't seem to stop them from spending. if they really want it bad enough, they'll find the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back