WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

They really need to fix up this women's tag team division if they want to try and make it work, you have the problem of having a lot of women on the roster who are good in the ring but exhibit exactly zero personality or charisma outside of it, just look at the tag teams on RAW right now:

1. Shayna Baszler & Zoey Stark
2. Indi Hartwell & Candice LeRae
3. Tegan Nox & Natalya
4. Chelsea Green & Piper Niven
5. Katana Chance & Kayden Carter

None of those women have exhibited any range of acting ability or character work outside of maybe Chelsea Green, that's not to say that the rest can't, but none of them have been terribly interesting outside of the ring.

Shayna had momentum and were pushing her after she defeated Rousey they ****ed her up imo
Baszler hasn't really set the world on fire with any promos or character development though, they haven't booked her to her best sure, but in the personality department she's fairly dull, doesn't help that she is paired with one of the worst promos in the business right now.

Baszler hasn't really set the world on fire with any promos or character development though, they haven't booked her to her best sure, but in the personality department she's fairly dull, doesn't help that she is paired with one of the worst promos in the business right now.
Her promos were good with Rousey need to some how get that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R.I.P Virgil

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

RIP Ole Anderson too (for those that missed the classic wrestling thread).

Never forget, the original wrestling meme

Virgil.jpg

Conflicting rumours of Drew re-signing, although like MJF - I highly doubt he would be put in such a prominent position without some sort of agreement in place.

Kinda hope he wins and holds onto the WHC and mocks Punk's "leaving with the championship" angle if his contract status isn't public knowledge.

I think a lot of guys on WWE's roster are more suited to AEW, they're better off in an environment where the ring work takes precedent over the characters and storylines.

Ricochet would be another guy who would thrive in AEW.
How many guys has this been said about? Then they end up in aew and do **** all. Some even come crawling back to the wwe.

Some people just aren't stars and that's fine.

Ricochet would be another guy who would thrive in AEW.
Like most WWE guys they get the big introduction and then pushed down the card. Ricochet IMO should be US or IC title champ or at least chasing. The guy has talent but would never be main event tier.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back