WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

It's an award, like the greatest royal rumble belt. Goes straight to the pool room.
makes me wonder if they commissioned this "fancy" version of the belt for the ceremonies, and the winner gets a 'replica' version? would seem like a lot of work to crank out 2 identical copies of the original to hand out every year.

In today's paper The Sunday Times

WWE coming back to Optus Stadium in 2025 is the rumor. Deal agreed but just about the when of it. It will be in second half of year so would think October or November so highly suspect it will be the Bad Blood PPV

Hopefully they don't rip us off again.

Everyone of these international PLE get a Smack down.

It's time give us that.

In today's paper The Sunday Times

WWE coming back to Optus Stadium in 2025 is the rumor. Deal agreed but just about the when of it. It will be in second half of year so would think October or November so highly suspect it will be the Bad Blood PPV
First Test — Perth Stadium on November 21-25, 2025

so how much time to prepare?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other side of the country again? Yeah, no thanks.

I’ve been looking at a Reddit thread on the rumour. Quite a few saying that they would not go again because the price last time was way too much.

I wonder what effect that will have on the attendance combined with it probably not being a big name event.

I’ve been looking at a Reddit thread on the rumour. Quite a few saying that they would not go again because the price last time was way too much.

I wonder what effect that will have on the attendance combined with it probably not being a big name event.

I couldn't do Perth. It's too far, it's too expensive, and Perth is shit. Brisbane was about my limit for AEW, I wouldn't have gone any further - and Brisbane is a lot to do with having a lot of old friends up there.

I hope they'd do a Raw or SD in Melbourne or Sydney, but that's probably a tough gig from a bump-in/bump-out perspective when their sets are so huge. And I'm sure the WA Government's contract ensures exclusivity.

The problem with these government gaurantee contracts. They don't have to price things all that competitively as they have made their money anyway. It'll be top $ ticket prices sadly

UFC has gone the same way. Tickets are absurd and the events are weaker than ever. All under the same management banner

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On Kayo and Binge) - On Netflix in 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back