WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the fans were trying to get the song started at the SD tapings. Got a bit of a following but no where near D much as on RAW. Wouldn't be surprised if they edit RAWs sound into SD to try and make it catch on.
Even though they tried to drown it out when the Yes! chants caught on.

Shows that Vince loves to push the guys he loves.

sigpic200576_2.gif

Made the crowd cheer even louder.

The crowd made the show 100 times better. A show with a shit crowd make the current product much more boring.

Why was CM Punk Vs Cena and MITB 2011 so good? Great match with a great crowd. What do people remember about that match? The crowd.

Why was Brock's return so memorable? That pop.

Without the crowd, the show was a 3/10.

With the crowd, it was a 7.5/10.

In both examples you've cited, the crowd were supporting and becoming a part of what they were watching. Yeah, it was anti-Cena, but WWE don't care about that - they will readily acknowledge anti-Cena sentiment.

This past week, they weren't supporting anything other than themselves - as I said, they didn't come to support the product or be a part of the product, they came to shit on it.

The Ziggler pop was good - but I believe they were supporting change. They were supporting something unpredictable moreso than they were supporting Ziggler.

No one answered the question I posed when I first commented on Raw - what do you think would happen if we got this crowd every week? Go back and watch/listen to the crowd during Sheamus vs Orton and tell me what would happen if this happened every week.

I don't really know the answer to that - yes a lively crowd is better than a dead crowd, but if Raw was full of thousands shitting on the product every week, that couldn't possibly be a good thing.

I don't really know the answer to that - yes a lively crowd is better than a dead crowd, but if Raw was full of thousands shitting on the product every week, that couldn't possibly be a good thing.

Bullshit, fans being vocal on live TV, about how shit the product is can only be a good thing.

They did remind me abit of the Impact Zone Marks, However they were great. The Pop For Ziggler was Austin Level and you never hear that anymore

Nothing like the Impact zone crowd (Not sure why you are calling them marks like an insult when you are a mark too). The Impact Zone crowd was there every week for free and would start chants and sit in the same seats trying to get over like the ECW fans did. This is one crowd that loves wrestling and were bored shitless. Rather than sit on their hands like every other crowd they voiced their displeasure.

Now every crowd after this will chant Fandango's theme trying to get themselves over and eventually it will be overdone and nobody will care again.

Let's take time to remember some tremendous wrestling theme songs that destroy Fandango!

**** I miss the way wrestling used to be. Talk about a trip down memory lane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one answered the question I posed when I first commented on Raw - what do you think would happen if we got this crowd every week? Go back and watch/listen to the crowd during Sheamus vs Orton and tell me what would happen if this happened every week.

I'm guessing the WWE would probably stop booking shitty matches between Orton and Sheamus. Maybe it would encourage them to make matches the fans actually care about enough not to shit on.

I'm guessing the WWE would probably stop booking shitty matches between Orton and Sheamus. Maybe it would encourage them to make matches the fans actually care about enough not to shit on.
I Blame Sheamus. The Dude is boring and not over at all. Atleast Orton is over.

Why did they change Sheamus from an appealing heel to a massively vanilla face?

Irish market?

Probably because he wasn't working as a heel either. He was feuding with Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston for the US title before he turned face. I thought he was doing well as a face, until he got boring.

This is just naive dude!

Surely it's clear to all and sundry by now that a) WWE doesn't care about w0Rkr8! b) they aren't catering to a vocal minority of fans who will crap on anything they put up (the reasons for which there was the beginnings of a pretty reasonable about before) c) they sure as hell aren't going to listen to the complaints of an "angry" crowd who still paid to be there! why would they?

Any crowd would've cheered like they did for Ziggler and Ryback.

So I don't think they added anything - in the short term they were only getting themselves over. In the long term, they add nothing to the product. In fact in the long term, they hurt the product if anything - because any copycat attempt is still a rabid crowd who is reacting to something after paying their money to be there.

The only way to hurt WWE is through their hip pocket - by paying money to crap on it, you would actually be encouraging the shit that that they deliver.

This is wrestling 101 dude - it doesn't matter whether they cheer you or boo you as long as they're doing something.

Much to the chagrin of those at Raw this week who actually think they have some baring on the show - they would be more alarmed by a crowd that sits on their hands for 3 hours.

" same old shit " chant :rolleyes: errrrr nah guys.....2 years without the belt...do ya math

Mark Henry - " I destroyed Ryback last night.... "
Errrr no , your fat arse FELL on him , then you got shell-shocked o_O

EDIT - Miz BURIED !!!!!
it is the same old shit with cena though

could you honestly say why you like cena so much????

That was the worst thing I have ever seen.

Now I need to listen to some good music to wash that crap out of my ears...

I can name worse. Anyone remember the Album WWE brought out years ago with the Superstars and Divas singing all the songs?

That was Awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back