WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
09_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-6.jpg

My favourite of the designs.

Take this for what its worth:
Despite The WWE Reporting an injury as the reason there is speculation that's not the case and that the reason(s) are personal reasons According to Examiner The Rock was supposed to retain his title at WrestleMania 29 but the creative department changed their minds at the very last minute and had Cena to be the new WWE champion, Their sources say The Rock was "furious" over the change.

The Examiner's sources at the WWE also revealed that in addition to being upset with the creative department , The Rock felt "personally insulted" by John Cena's conduct at WrestleMania 29. They have also reported that Rock was uspet about Cena's arrogant behavior backstage, and that his attitude may be apart of the reason for The Rock leaving the WWE.

http://www.isportstimes.com/articles/67 ... update.htm
this sounds like it was written and invented by a 14 year old who runs his own newzzz site

There are early talks of holding next year's post-WrestleMania edition of Raw in the same venue as Mania - the Superdome in New Orleans - reports F4WOnline.com. It's widely known at this point that the Raw after WrestleMania is a huge show in its own right, and Vince wants to make it into even more of a can't-miss super show.
Interesting, it does take away a bit from WM though.

Anybody know what the sound is like in the Mercedes Benz Superdome? That will be the big as to where I'd like the post-Mania RAW to be next year
Probably 4th loudest.

There's about a 70/30 split for 1st/2nd but they're 1/2 in most peoples books.

1. CenturyLink Field - Seattle
2. Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City
3. Georgia Dome - Atlanta
4. Louisiana Superdome - New Orleans

I honestly don't know when they will end Taker's streak. As long as he can front up to WM and put up a decent show, it makes no sense for WWE to end the streak. Sure, he's going to need good workers to go with (like Punk and HHH), but the streak has become one of WWE's strongest identifiers. Taker is what? - 45? - so he can probably rustle up a couple of reasonable matches a year (two or three leading up to WM to set the scene, and then WM). The fact is, the UnderTaker match has been the highlight for the last few WMs - not because of the quality, but because of the streak. It sells tickets.

I'd even be happy to let him retire undefeated (at WM) - I know that goes against all wrestling's folklore - but imagine if they promoted a 'Last match for Taker at WM'. Everyone would expect him to lose, and to come out and win, and then walk slowly away through the smoke - wow.

I honestly don't know when they will end Taker's streak. As long as he can front up to WM and put up a decent show, it makes no sense for WWE to end the streak. Sure, he's going to need good workers to go with (like Punk and HHH), but the streak has become one of WWE's strongest identifiers. Taker is what? - 45? - so he can probably rustle up a couple of reasonable matches a year (two or three leading up to WM to set the scene, and then WM). The fact is, the UnderTaker match has been the highlight for the last few WMs - not because of the quality, but because of the streak. It sells tickets.

I'd even be happy to let him retire undefeated (at WM) - I know that goes against all wrestling's folklore - but imagine if they promoted a 'Last match for Taker at WM'. Everyone would expect him to lose, and to come out and win, and then walk slowly away through the smoke - wow.

I could be wrong, but honestly if anyone is going to end it; it's going to be the poster boy, John Cena. Just like everything else. Imagine the money that would get the WWE if it were Cena vs. Taker at WM, Takers last match.

The Saints in NFL play there and when they play its one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL.
Probably 4th loudest.

There's about a 70/30 split for 1st/2nd but they're 1/2 in most peoples books.

1. CenturyLink Field - Seattle
2. Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City
3. Georgia Dome - Atlanta
4. Louisiana Superdome - New Orleans
Nice, post-Mania RAW should be there then. Hopefully the crowd will be nice and loud and heard properly too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong, but honestly if anyone is going to end it; it's going to be the poster boy, John Cena. Just like everything else. Imagine the money that would get the WWE if it were Cena vs. Taker at WM, Takers last match.
Omg there would be riots.

The rumors have been done to death but I would love a Sting vs undertaker match. Both can still go and IMO they are the 2 guys that have aged the best. First and last match for Sting and lady match for taker.

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Former WWE Superstar Dave Batista has been working to get back into wrestling shape, and is fast approaching his 290-pound billed weight during his last run with WWE. The former 6-time World Champion left WWE in 2010 to pursue his interests in acting, as well as a career in Mixed Martial Arts.
Batista has said in recent interviews that he is interested in returning to the WWE, and listed part-time workers such as The Rock and Brock Lesnar as potential opponents. With the future of the planned Rock/Lesnar match currently unknown, it is possible WWE would push to bring back Batista to fill the role of Dwayne Johnson, who was injured in his WrestleMania match with John Cena.
It is worth noting that Batista recently landed a part in Marvel's big comic book movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is set to begin filming this summer.
Oh yes please. I've always been a fan of Batista, it'd be great to see him back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back