Status
Not open for further replies.
Deacon Batista or nothing ;)
deacon%20batista.JPG

What about as Leviathan?

OMG no to Batista

LOL

"They're not only welcome.... they're allowed."

I've had enough of part timers. If he came back full time, I'd be in favor - but these feuds between part timers suck. I'm kinda glad that Rock's "injured", I didn't want to see him and Lesnar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Ghana, with Jamaican music and used to have an accent. Also now has an American accent.

Maybe Cesaro on to better things.

TNA world heavyweight championship?

And as a follow up to last weeks Raw - public opinion supports my contention that last weeks show was crap:

- this weeks Raw ratings in the US were down 10% on last week.
- the Fandango stuff was worse than crap. I'm glad it was a swerve and he stayed heel - but way to go completely outside of everything we've been taught about his character. Yeah, he's a narcissist, but they pulled this off poorly.

Swagger beating Ziggler was a joke. They would've been far better off setting up Swagger vs an 'injured' Del Rio to get to the triple thread - ADR gets an excuse, Swagger gets some heat back, Ziggler is kept strong. Now? ADR is the only one out of this feud with any heat - more WWE insistence on their babyfaces being strong, and who cares about the heels.

Cessaro losing is even more ridiculous. But after not appearing on WM and losing the belt 8 months later with no build up, no strong opponent, no opponent who needed it... this can't be considered a good thing.

And you know what? He doesn't deserve for it to be a good thing just at the moment. His anti-USA gimmick was a bit cliched and was tired before he began it - but the yodelling thing just sucks.

This mid-card booking is so ridiculous and lazy. They have 6 hours worth of television each week that they try and convince us are worth watching - Raw, Smackdown, Main Event. They have more time than ever to actually try and build compelling feuds, build characters, and to actually have matches for a reason...

Just last week...
- Mark Henry is told all he has to do for a title shot is beat the champion.
- Kofi Kingston beats Cessaro in an unannounced match to win a title shot.
- R-Truth beats Barrett in an unannounced match to probably win a title shot.
- Nikki Bella beats Kaitlyn in an unannounced match to probably win a title shot.
- Swagger beats Ziggler in a heel v heel match to win a title shot.

They don't deserve to be called a 'creative' department, because there's nothing creative about this.

And as a follow up to last weeks Raw - public opinion supports my contention that last weeks show was crap:

- this weeks Raw ratings in the US were down 10% on last week.
- the Fandango stuff was worse than crap. I'm glad it was a swerve and he stayed heel - but way to go completely outside of everything we've been taught about his character. Yeah, he's a narcissist, but they pulled this off poorly.

Swagger beating Ziggler was a joke. They would've been far better off setting up Swagger vs an 'injured' Del Rio to get to the triple thread - ADR gets an excuse, Swagger gets some heat back, Ziggler is kept strong. Now? ADR is the only one out of this feud with any heat - more WWE insistence on their babyfaces being strong, and who cares about the heels.

Cessaro losing is even more ridiculous. But after not appearing on WM and losing the belt 8 months later with no build up, no strong opponent, no opponent who needed it... this can't be considered a good thing.

And you know what? He doesn't deserve for it to be a good thing just at the moment. His anti-USA gimmick was a bit cliched and was tired before he began it - but the yodelling thing just sucks.

This mid-card booking is so ridiculous and lazy. They have 6 hours worth of television each week that they try and convince us are worth watching - Raw, Smackdown, Main Event. They have more time than ever to actually try and build compelling feuds, build characters, and to actually have matches for a reason...

Just last week...
- Mark Henry is told all he has to do for a title shot is beat the champion.
- Kofi Kingston beats Cessaro in an unannounced match to win a title shot.
- R-Truth beats Barrett in an unannounced match to probably win a title shot.
- Nikki Bella beats Kaitlyn in an unannounced match to probably win a title shot.
- Swagger beats Ziggler in a heel v heel match to win a title shot.

They don't deserve to be called a 'creative' department, because there's nothing creative about this.

On the rating last week they went against the NCAA Basketball National Title with over 20 million viewers. Now they rated lower then last week that is a major concern.

Ziggler losing was a good idea. His recent run hasn't been that good win/loss wise. So what we have is a very beatable champion who won the title against an injured wrestler.

So now Ziggler will need to find ways to win in Championship matches. I would expect a few successful defences helped by intervention from his sidekick.

On the rating last week they went against the NCAA Basketball National Title with over 20 million viewers. Now they rated lower then last week that is a major concern.

This week they went head to head with MLB and a dang "terrorist" attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back