WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres definitely some 'interesting' people around. At one of the indy shows i went to i was standing in line behind a guy who smelt so bad i left the line and waited for a few more people to show up before rejoining. Once they did i went behind them, and after about a minute they turned to me and asked if i could step back a bit so they can create some space between themselves and smelly guy

Vale whoever sat next to him during the show.

Haha how bad do you have to stink to force people to move backwards in a line (and the lines here are fkkkd)..?

forgot to mention in my creepy stalkers post, was chatting to a woman (I'd say late 40s, black and green hair, a good 100kger) who had a dolph Ziggler tshirt (with what looked to be custom tears/rips like he sometimes has), with his signature ALL over it. Like seriously 10, maybe 12 times?
Poor bastard must by now see her rolling up from a mile away and just pray for a meteorite or something- how do they deal with those freaks on a daily basis?

So many people with the money in the bank briefcase, didn't even know they sold them before the event I sure do now.

I saw one guy with like 8 titles all straped to him he looked in decent shape kind of normal, had kids coming upto him taking photos.

It's gold all the big fat guys with long hair who where big over coats and dress like Paul Heyman with the ECW hat, would hate to be Paul and meet these people.

After mania on the walk home, saw a dad and his approx 12yo son walking out together along the road, in authentic legion of doom hawk and animal costumes, shoulder spikes, face paint and all. So bizarre! No chance the son knows who these guys are, so obviously the dad has a special something going for them, and has introduced his son to his fantasy..

Mrs turned to me and said seriously if you were that guy we would be done, heap of big fat black guys during the weekend wearing the unicorn headband, just doesn't look right.

Mrs went ballistic at me, this guy in a furry unicorn costume was standing behind her in the 2 hour disaster before Mania, everybody was so crowded she rekons he was so close she could feel his ****, said he didn't move from behind her for almost the whole wait, think I owe her big time in duty free.

While we stood in line for an hour to get into the fkkn stadium, we had a good chat with a young couple from Oklahoma. They seemed fairl normal (although this mania was their 4th and they had been to 20 something ppvs), but all good, just passionate fans. But what was weird that they both had like lucha/kalisto type masks on, and didn't take them off the entire time.
It's really weird talking to someone dressed so comically for a long period without them removing their mask (it's not like it would have been hard to)
I presume it's their "thing" and that they wear it to every event.

Also, their sign they had said WWE FOR LIFE which to me seems like an odd statement to make?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mrs went ballistic at me, this guy in a furry unicorn costume was standing behind her in the 2 hour disaster before Mania, everybody was so crowded she rekons he was so close she could feel his ****, said he didn't move from behind her for almost the whole wait, think I owe her big time in duty free.

It was all laughs until this one mate. That sounds seriously ****ed. You and ptrg have very special (and especially tolerant) ladies in your life

Haha our missus had such similar experiences! On the way in this arvo on the train tram trolley thing, an Asian family all dressed in Cena gear got on, and even though his day glo orange wife was right there, the dad slowly, slowly, backed into my missus till the point she was up against the wall. I sort of stepped in and swapped with her and he seemed to then find the ability to remain stationary. No eye contact, almost like he could just sense her as he inched closer.

Last edited:
It was all laughs until this one mate. That sounds seriously stuffed. You and ptrg have very special (and especially tolerant) ladies in your life

Yeah I didn't know why she was so angry thought it was because of the line, she should have just told me and I would have moved her in front of me, maybe she enjoyed it secretly.

The one thing I did like was the fact I never felt intimidated while in amongst a wrestling crowd. Had I been surrounded by the same group of people in a bar late at night (not being racist but there were some big black scary lookin dudes about), I would have been quite nervous.
But instead when the same big dudes are wearing new day tshirts at a wwe event, you feel pretty safe knowing 100% that they aren't some hardcore scary thugs.

The one thing I did like was the fact I never felt intimidated while in amongst a wrestling crowd. Had I been surrounded by the same group of people in a bar late at night (not being racist but there were some big black scary lookin dudes about), I would have been quite nervous.
But instead when the same big dudes are wearing new day tshirts at a wwe event, you feel pretty safe knowing 100% that they aren't some hardcore scary thugs.
Are you telling me they haven't studied Thuganomics?

It was all laughs until this one mate. That sounds seriously stuffed. You and ptrg have very special (and especially tolerant) ladies in your life

That she is. The amount of times i've seen something this week (both wrestling and freak wise) and felt the need to apologise to her is staggering.

That she is. The amount of times i've seen something this week (both wrestling and freak wise) and felt the need to apologise to her is staggering.

Yeah the Mrs pretty much said to me after Mania admit it admit most are ****ing freaks, I just couldn't lie to myself anymore.

On AJ Styles vs Reigns. I think Authority/Vince will come back and add Triple H or a heel to this.

I see them hoping Heel vs AJ Styles will distract fans from booing Reigns i.e. booing heel whilst they are attacking Styles. Reigns feeding off Styles. Won't work but might subdue boos a little.

On AJ Styles vs Reigns. I think Authority/Vince will come back and add Triple H or a heel to this.

I see them hoping Heel vs AJ Styles will distract fans from booing Reigns i.e. booing heel whilst they are attacking Styles. Reigns feeding off Styles. Won't work but might subdue boos a little.

I see AJ in the main event setting something up with the bullet club, we all know they aren't putting the title on a TNA guy.

I went last year and the people were normal and beautiful. Maybe buy the expensive tickets. I bought the travel package and was well taken care of by the WWE. A few fan girls who sat near me thought I was a wrestler and one bought me a drink and invited me to her hotel room.

Needless to say, I didn't accept the offer because I don't cheat, but I did accept the drink.

I went last year and the people were normal and beautiful. Maybe buy the expensive tickets. I bought the travel package and was well taken care of by the WWE. A few fan girls who sat near me thought I was a wrestler and one bought me a drink and invited me to her hotel room.

Needless to say, I didn't accept the offer because I don't cheat, but I did accept the drink.

Well you are the Undertaker.

Michelle McCool is lucky to have a great guy like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back