WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ones I saw were a 50yo fat bald guy giving Paige a bunch of roses (that were quickly accepted then taken away by a handler).
Also a creepy looking girl (approx 18-35) giving dean ambrose a intricately wrapped box but asked him not to open it till later..
I saw a midget with no lower torso coming doing his own entrance (I'm still not sure how this even worked), a guy that was quite literally the "incredibly obese black man" from South Park with 2 buckets of popcorn resting on his belly, a guy who wanted to talk nothing but Naomi for 10mins while lined up for a beer (he was a short skinny white dude), and what looked to be Stephen hawking in a wheelchair, but dressed as a referee!
The woman I sat next to tonight I swear had an orgasm when reigns came out, which was concerning as half of her was over my arm rest, and her 14yo son would be a chance at a weigh-off with the bigshow (they both stank).

I was truly embarrassed to have brought my girlfriend- we are what I'd say decently in shape 29yo people, but wowee, you'd be excused if you thought you had accidentally attended a travelling freak and farm animal show!

Edit:
Forgot to mention, we went to a tailgate party pre-mania that I heard about on fb. Got there 2 hours before the preshow and there were about 20-30 people there. My god it was a sight to see! 2 extremely obese chicks both with stretched ambrose tshirts eating hotdogs together, a red headed albino looking guy who was dressed as the undertaker, a black dude dressed as snoop dog (yet somehow looked rattier than the actual one), a guy in a full custom made cesaro body suit (as in those fake muscle costumes, but with cesaros undies and face over his), a cool Aussie who was on his own looking for a normal person to talk to, some shit internet radio station covering it (the host weighing over 140kg and rocking a ponytail of course), and at least 6 guys all dressed as the new day (all of them white, but wearing their homemade outfits).
A sight to see!

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me that Bayley marks are freaks lol.

images

Mostly just main event or the Raw where they're from etc, very hard to get a normal conversation going, I'm in sales so speak to people all the time in my line of work, I know its sounds judgemental but it's hard to honestly explain it you really need to experience the weekend, don't get me wrong it's been a good weekend just very disappointed with the WM matches and the Raw tonight, I always try stay positive about the product but **** it.
Oh I meant with Adam Rose

The ones I saw were a 50yo fat bald guy giving Paige a bunch of roses (that were quickly accepted then taken away by a handler).
Also a creepy looking girl (approx 18-35) giving dean ambrose a intricately wrapped box but asked him not to open it till later..
I saw a midget with no lower torso coming doing his own entrance (I'm still not sure how this even worked), a guy that was quite literally the "incredibly obese black man" from South Park with 2 buckets of popcorn resting on his belly, a guy who wanted to talk nothing but Naomi for 10mins while lined up for a beer (he was a short skinny white dude), and what looked to be Stephen hawking in a wheelchair, but dressed as a referee!
The woman I sat next to tonight I swear had an orgasm when reigns came out, which was concerning as half of her was over my arm rest, and her 14yo son would be a chance at a weigh-off with the bigshow (they both stank).

I was truly embarrassed to have brought my girlfriend- we are what I'd say decently in shape 29yo people, but wowee, you'd be excused if you thought you had accidentally attended a travelling freak and farm animal show!

I. Am. Dead.

Oh I meant with Adam Rose

Flight time difference between Aus and South Africa and how I spent a week in Vegas to ease into the trip which he was into, then management pretty much waved him to get the show on the road.

Pissing myself, wish we all met up now would have been a laugh.

Me too. Done for good. Just takes too much time to keep up with, and now they have a long term champ who self describes wwe as a kids show.. Fuuck it.

Had some fun, got told off by 30yo man children for not cheering the right guy at mania, got told off for DERPING Lillian every time she fuucked up tonight, and booed my heart out at fuuckhead reigns.

But I'm done. Just not worth it. My girlfriend has always had some interest in wrestling (she's a massive sting mark), but I was apologising for brining her at the end of tonight. It's just embarrassing and with nothing changing, a complete waste of time.

Good on those of you who still enjoy it and I'm sure when people like Seth come back it may improve, but for me it's dead- just too childish, too PC, and too pathetic.

To add: my god the average wrestling fan over here is bizarre. Mulder and Scully would have a field day with some of these mutants! Seriously, I saw things and growths on people that just shouldn't be. I saw guts poking out from under stretched out stone cold shirts that you could rock climb! The amount of stories I read of fans here giving ambrose, reigns and co creepy hand made gifts and cards was crazy! I've always thought it would be cool to be a big time wrestler- but not after viewing these whack jobs!
You'd genuinely fear for your life daily!

WWE gone back to 80's and early-mid 90's WWF.

They won't change until there is a Real Threat like WCW was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a guy that was quite literally the "incredibly obese black man" from South Park
Are you sure it wasn't incredibly black obese man? I don't think incredibly obese man like wrasslin.

So many huge people at the event, E make a killing with the Tshirt sales if you are 2XL or larger you need to pay an extra 5 dollars per shirt.

S, ,M, L, XL - $30
XXL and larger $35

My guess looking at the crowd they are stocking up on the $35 range.

I have no charisma or wrestling talent so I'm more like Roman Reigns.
Ok, you can dress as Roman then. I'll dress like the poo emoticon and follow you everywhere.

Pissing myself, wish we all met up now would have been a laugh.

Would have been good- me and my 2 mates who go to the ashes overseas etc always enjoy watching the weirdos and taking the piss..

I also noticed that unlike when you go to the footy and at half time every dude hits up the urinals without a fuuck being given, at raw tonight and mania, everyone seems to have confidence issues.
The amount of weird hovering and awkward holding back at empty stalls I saw was insane! To be fair, I was genuinely worried that some of them may not have the intelligence to control their stream, so maybe that was the issue..

****ing lmao

I wasn't sure how to react, as there's some genuinely "special" people there living out their dreams... But geez it's sometimes not so easy to hold back the laughter (ie the half-midget doing John Cenas entrance).
On the flight over, we had one guy (around the age of 20) who clearly had a bit of a issue, just pacing up and down the economy isle of the a380.
The flighties were clearly all over it as they just ignored him the entire time.
Every now and then he would stop, **** his fist kinda like Roman, then keep walking.
At one stage they were serving from the trolleys down one isle, yet instead of walking down the other one, he just kinda walked into them repeatedly, like a glitched game with shitty AI or something.l it was really bizarre. He looked normal, but acted like a goldfish. The second the main wheels hit the Tarmac, he was up, grabbed his money in the bank gold briefcase (no shit) from the overhead locker, and was off toward the front of the plane. Didn't sight him again as we were obviously all still strapped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back