Wwe tv **spoilers**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WWE TV thoughts pt 2 **SPOILERS**

Btw why do kofi and jomo have ppv specials on mainevent. They've been around for 5 minutes? I see cena gets a new dvd every year and heard randy is getting a 3 disc set. I would like to see the following get dvds

Big Show
Kevin Nash
Christian

My top 5 WWE Dvds are

1. HHH The Game
2. The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. Chris Jerichos Dvd
4. The rise and fall of wcw
5. The Ric flair collection

"ladies and gentlemen, Kelly Kelly is defending the World Heavyweight Championship"

that was actually some really good booking. :thumbsu:

They need to kill this Ziggler feud. Every smark alive knows he wont be given the title, and this 'against the odds' shit annoys me.

Give Ziggler the title imo. The guy deserves it. have him hold onto it for 4 months. Have Ziggler v Edge v Del Rio at wm27.

Give Ziggler the title imo. The guy deserves it. have him hold onto it for 4 months. Have Ziggler v Edge v Del Rio at wm27.
Lets not go overboard here, he is nowhere near WM main event quality. He needs to improve his mic work without having Vicky next to him.

I think Booker T is a good foil for Michael Cole.

I think Booker T is a good foil for Michael Cole.

Agree but I dont think Booker did great this week, his commentary was very... wishy-washy for lack of a better word.

Dolph little mic time today was awesome.

Del Rio segment was boring.

booker t sucks on commentary. Bring back Black Snow

Great to see drew get into the chamber. would love to see him or dolph win.

big zeke is a future world champ. good on the mic. great look and is pretty decent in the ring.

imo wm27 you MUST give MITB to Dolph Ziggler and @ TLC you must give the raw MITB to John Morrison. These 2 belong now in the mainevent. Just wish morrison would turn heel.

McIntyre isn't really over, though. He's a little bit of a tweener, with a slight heel aspect to him.

big zeke is a future world champ. good on the mic. great look and is pretty decent in the ring.

uhhhhhhhhh what? Zeke is terrible on the mic, as evidenced by that random line he said to the big show after body slamming him. Even the commentary team couldnt make heads or tails of it and Cole had to make up something to cover.

Heath Slater is better than zeke on the mic, and he's really not that good either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dolph little mic time today was awesome.

Del Rio segment was boring.

booker t sucks on commentary. Bring back Black Snow

Great to see drew get into the chamber. would love to see him or dolph win.

It was his first show he comes in gets interrupted by Vickie and doesn't have a chance to say nothing for the next ten minutes. Hard to get any momentum going poor booking really. He wasn't great from from the start but as the night went along his commentary got better give him time before throwing that statement out there.

As DP said Zeke is awful on the mic, he isn't the worst in the ring but take away his clothesline, his body slam (really only good because of the big show) and he really doesn't have all that much to offer bar the occasional gorilla roar and flexing of the muscles.

Does anyone else think Lawler will win the World Title at the Pay-Per-View but lose iit to Miz the next night on Raw?

That seems to be where they are heading with this.

I would almost say it makes sense for this to happen.

Think about it. Miz vs Lawler appears to be the most one-sided predictable WWE title match at a pay-per-view I can ever remember. The WWE knows this. They know it appears predictable and they love throwing un-predictable curve balls at the audience. Do you honestly think the match will just run it's predictable course? Really? Really?

Cole already cost Lawler the title at Raw a few weeks ago. So, are the going to reproduce that exact situation on Raw again at the PPV? I don't think so. What's the point of that?

Also, Cole has been saying, "Lawler has no chance. It's an embarassment that he is in the match" etc.

Look for Lawler to somehow win only for Miz to demolish him the next night on Raw, and get the title back.

Hope not. Miz needs to hold onto the title and defeat cena at wm27.

Hope not. Miz needs to hold onto the title and defeat cena at wm27.

Miz will be champion going into Wrestlemania, so don't worry.

But I think he has to lose it to Lawler for one night. The booking of the match doesn't make sense unless Lawler wins.

I know Cole could get involved and cost Lawler the match, and that seems to make sense, but that exact thing happened on Raw. Are they just going to repeat that at the PPV?

I think Cole will play a role on Raw the next night when Miz beats Lawler to win the title back. Cole may come into the ring after the match, with the defeated Lawler laying there, and beat down on the defeated Lawler, after being incensed that he won the title the night before, leading to the inevitable match between the two at Wrestlemania.

I just can't see Miz beating Lawler at the PPV, because it is far too predictable. The WWE will throw a curve.

The WWE KNOWS that everyone thinks Miz will win. They will do something unusual at the PPV.

Dan26, while I loved the 'really?' comment, I'd say Miz winning fairly would be as surprising as Lawler winning.

Does anyone else think Lawler will win the World Title at the Pay-Per-View but lose iit to Miz the next night on Raw?

That seems to be where they are heading with this.

I would almost say it makes sense for this to happen.

Think about it. Miz vs Lawler appears to be the most one-sided predictable WWE title match at a pay-per-view I can ever remember. The WWE knows this. They know it appears predictable and they love throwing un-predictable curve balls at the audience. Do you honestly think the match will just run it's predictable course? Really? Really?

Cole already cost Lawler the title at Raw a few weeks ago. So, are the going to reproduce that exact situation on Raw again at the PPV? I don't think so. What's the point of that?

Also, Cole has been saying, "Lawler has no chance. It's an embarassment that he is in the match" etc.

Look for Lawler to somehow win only for Miz to demolish him the next night on Raw, and get the title back.

I was actually thinking with all this effort they're putting into King, they might actually have him win the title via help of Cena, then lose it back to Miz the next night on Raw via help from Cole.

Further strengthening the feud of Cena vs Miz, Cole vs Lawler going into WrestleMania.

Highly unlikely, but just a thought.

:)

6 Lawlers.

uhhhhhhhhh what? Zeke is terrible on the mic, as evidenced by that random line he said to the big show after body slamming him. Even the commentary team couldnt make heads or tails of it and Cole had to make up something to cover.

Heath Slater is better than zeke on the mic, and he's really not that good either.

Like most of what he says on the mic, it was a quote from the book of Ezekiel

Mic isn't his strong suit though

Yawn

Cena ruins yet another Raw.

I wonder who the guest host for WM will be...

Yawn

Cena ruins yet another Raw.

I wonder who the guest host for WM will be...

If it is Beiber then the only saving grace could be Taker Vs Sting... Otherwise.. Shocking!!! :mad:

Agree. Only way WM27 will get over with that abomination of a concept.....

Wrestling fans would certainly pop for him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back