Wwe tv **spoilers**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WWE TV thoughts pt 2 **SPOILERS**

I was going to add Cody and Ted to my list. however i think ted needs some more time and cody was on the verge.

TNA is on the rise. wwe has way too much history behind it atm. IMO tna missed there chance with jeff hardy when they first got him. he was the 2nd biggest star in wrestling in 2009.

I can name a few that would look good in the mainevent

Christian - Would be good but vince hates him
John Morrison - Gimmicky, not a main eventer
Drew Mcytryre - Gotta feel the only reason he isnt in the main event is because his intro was focused at the mid card and they have nothing for him now.
Mark Henry ( He deserves a world title imo) - No, Just no. May deserve a title for all the crap hes put up with over the years and time invested but it would be company suicide to give him a world title.
Curt Hawkins (extremely Underated good talker and good wrestler) - See mark henry (first 3 words anyway)

Didn't Include

Barrett (already close to mainevent) - Mediocre main event material
Ziggler ( is now in the mainevent) - Time will tell, likely to get Swaggered (used and tossed back down to midcard)
Swagger (he is in the dog house apparently) - If ecw was around still, maybe. On Raw or smackdown... couldnt carry a tune let alone the roster, stale, boring, overused gimmick not to mention move set

See in bold.

Edit:

Rhodes - Dashing gimmick ruined all credibility, if Vinces gripe with christian was his build then Cody has no chance. Also very predictable as a wrestler.
Dibiase - Stale gimmick, Im the rich offspring of a former wrestler, Respect me. Boring, calling him a mid carder would be a stretch.

Christian
John Morrison
Drew Mcytryre
Mark Henry ( He deserves a world title imo)
Curt Hawkins (extremely Underated good talker and good wrestler)

Didn't Include

Barrett (already close to mainevent)
Ziggler ( is now in the mainevent)
Swagger (he is in the dog house apparently)

And they're going to consistently draw bigger heat from live crowds (still the main thing in wrestling, especially in WWE now that they are essentially competing against themselves) and bigger ratings for their segments than Del Rio? I doubt it.

del rio doesnt get heat on live shows, hardly gets heat on raw. smackdown is full of sound effects.

del rio doesnt get heat on live shows, hardly gets heat on raw. smackdown is full of sound effects.

Seems to draw pretty good heat live on pay-per-view as far as I've seen. Better than guys like Barrett, Swagger and McIntyre anyway.

Thats because he's getting something that heels rarely get, cheers and applause. People love this guy he's that good.

The people that got cheers as heels that immediately spring to mind? Austin, Angle, The Rock and HHH.

Not saying he will be as good as them but he has something about him the fans love (as long as their names dont start with MVPROSE)

where are the cheers their is 0 reaction. IMO Richardo is the better heel between the 2 of them.

See in bold.

Edit:

Rhodes - Dashing gimmick ruined all credibility, if Vinces gripe with christian was his build then Cody has no chance. Also very predictable as a wrestler.
Dibiase - Stale gimmick, Im the rich offspring of a former wrestler, Respect me. Boring, calling him a mid carder would be a stretch.

Agreed with all points.

Although i personally think Cody's gimmick is great just used wrong. In ring wise predictable as you said but he is solid and can put on a good match. Not a main eventer because of his size as you said but like Christian ticks all the boxes in what you want from a top leading guy but just won't get the push.

This is why they need only one World Title and more credibility in the IC and Tag titles because than you can give these guys a push. Possibly get rid of the US title and bring back the European title or Cruiser-weight title (where light-weights like Cody for example are eligible for it).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christian
John Morrison
Drew Mcytryre

Didn't Include

Good god.

No
No
Yes
No
No

Didn't include

Yes
Yes
Yes (he'll get back there eventually)

I thought the picture of Del Rio and destiny was pretty funny and he got a good reaction out of the crowd.

I thought that Edge would get disqualified since Vicky did see him use the spear but I guess that will be addressed next week.

I thought the picture of Del Rio and destiny was pretty funny and he got a good reaction out of the crowd.

I thought that Edge would get disqualified since Vicky did see him use the spear but I guess that will be addressed next week.

Why am I expecting Vicki stripping, or trying to strip him of the title only for Teddy or someone to show up. :confused:

Vicki stripping

1209545131860.gif

Horrible boring promo from del rio. same crap again. ziggler's promo on nxt was promo of the year.

Fairly certain the 'rule' is as follows: A referee cannot overturn the decision of another. The only person who can do so is the chairman or the referee in question.

Thats why you always have storylines where the GM is like "I'm sorry but I cant overturn the referees decision"

ROSEMVP: you mad bro?

Christian
John Morrison
Drew Mcytryre

Didn't Include

Del Rio is better than all those wrestlers, very unfair to call his matches boring.

Best case scenario is Del Rio unifying the IC and World title at wrestlemania. Would be a good way of getting rid of a useless title.

Clay Matthews :thumbsu:

Del Rio is better than all those wrestlers, very unfair to call his matches boring.

Best case scenario is Del Rio unifying the IC and World title at wrestlemania. Would be a good way of getting rid of a useless title.

You got to be kidding.

Dolph Ziggler is The New World Heavyweight Champion

yessssssssssssss

this is a promo

[YOUTUBE]Fh_FcNCRFfA[/YOUTUBE]

Dolph Ziggler is The New World Heavyweight Champion

yessssssssssssss

I'm thinking they'll go the vacated title > Rey wins in the Chamber > Rey vs. Del Rio for the title at WrestleMania route.

this is a promo

[youtube]Fh_FcNCRFfA[/youtube]

Nothing special IMO. It's not even really a promo, just Ziggler yelling at his NXT rookie, as a way to momentarily tease a face turn for Saxton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back