Wwe tv **spoilers**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WWE TV thoughts pt 2 **SPOILERS**

I'm bitter. To me, Miz has about 1/10 wrestling talent of John Morrison and yet he is the one that gets pushed to main event status.:thumbsdown:

Yeah but The Miz is funny as hell looking forward to all the boasting and cocky looks and shit he throws it's going to be AWESOME! :D

Cena's promo was pretty damn good. could tell he was about to crack it when saying how much he loved his family etc., love it when they talk from the heart.

and the chant was awesome :D :thumbsu:

Cena's promo was pretty damn good. could tell he was about to crack it when saying how much he loved his family etc., love it when they talk from the heart.

and the chant was awesome :D :thumbsu:

Gained so much more respect for him just on that chant alone. Never been a fan of him to be honest but i reckon when he comes back (hopefully better in-ring) i think he may gain himself a new fan especially if he comes back as a heel (not going to happen though).

Anyone got any idea on whats going on with Batista seeing Cena fired so to speak made me think of whats going on with big Dave.

Anyone got any idea on whats going on with Batista seeing Cena fired so to speak made me think of whats going on with big Dave.

According to Wikipedia, he's moving into MMA:
On June 16, 2010, Batista attended Strikeforce: Los Angeleshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strikeforce:_Los_Angeles, having previously registered an interest in competing in Mixed martial arts. On June 21, 2010, Batista announced to TMZ.comthat he would be embarking on a MMA career. Batista has recently announced that himself and Strikeforce have agreed on a price and are negotiating a contract.

Batista and RVD also starred in a straight-to-DVD action film titled Wrong Side of Town that was released earlier this year.

Who else thought it was hilarious looking at the utter devarstaion of the young fans when Miz won.

Just after he won the camera panned to a young girl of about 7 or 8, and she had a very, VERY furrowed brow.

Couple of other fans also looked devastated.

Good to see. :thumbsu:

Miz is doing his job. Awesome!

[YOUTUBE]HVNorHq88fc[/YOUTUBE]

check out 45 seconds through to 47 seconds

1:00-1:02

1:23-1:25

But especially the 45 second one :thumbsu:

According to Wikipedia, he's moving into MMA:

Batista and RVD also starred in a straight-to-DVD action film titled Wrong Side of Town that was released earlier this year.

Batista in MMA that would be a good laugh. Doesn't look like a good movie but i honestly can say that i want to see it now. Just have to watch movies with the wrestlers regardless of the quality of the movie :D.

John Cena - all class :thumbsu:

wade-barrett-o.gif

Epic lulz were had !!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great promo by Cena, loved the duelling chants :thumbsu:

Good Raw and a slight rise in ratings this week as well

The last few months (around the time when Nexus first started) have been a huge improvement from what the last year or so have been. The storylines are getting better and the matches are getting so much better to watch.

John Cena - all class :thumbsu:

wade-barrett-o.gif

Epic lulz were had !!!:D

Thank you for that! :D

Easily becoming one of my favorites. I lost my shit when he did that.

CM Punks commentary is godlike. Thank god he's going to continue it until he's not injured.

Personally think that The Miz's wrestling ability is under rated, yeah hes not big and flashy like morrison, but ive never thought to myself during a miz match "wow im bored". He has done amazingly throughout the years with the amount of crap and half arsed gimmicks the WWE has thrown at him turning each and everyone into a believable and entertaining character.

He wasnt born into the business training 20 hrs a day from the time he was 10 like some in the business, he basically learned the trade on a whim after becoming popular on a reality show, he started late and the fact his wrestling was immature and basic at times reflects that.

My only criticism would be he needs a better finisher he tends to select finishers that a) dont look like finishers or b ) have been done by previous wrestlers that would be hard to live up to (Breakdown > SCF etc).

Punk on commentary is great, his voice isnt grating like other guest commentators you could listen to him for hours. Really hope he goes into commentary when he retires.

His best line this week was when he referred to Marise as "Maurice". Marise heard him say it turned and stared daggers at him.

The last few months (around the time when Nexus first started) have been a huge improvement from what the last year or so have been. The storylines are getting better and the matches are getting so much better to watch.

Don't want to jynx it but man they're starting to showcase some lower card wrestling. Mainly Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, MVP, DiBiase (after a silly fued w/Goldust). They're kind of losing it with Rhodes though, after a few clean wins he's back to comedy character.

Miz is a heel version of Cena as a wrestler. Not great technically, or even athletically (well I suppose Cena is strong but doesn't account for much when you're sloppy) but knows how to put on exciting matches.

Needs to lose that finisher, I'm sorry Jeff Jarrett and 2001 era Jericho but it's never worked.

Sheamus face turn.....needs to happen damnit!

Don't want to jynx it but man they're starting to showcase some lower card wrestling. Mainly Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, MVP, DiBiase (after a silly fued w/Goldust). They're kind of losing it with Rhodes though, after a few clean wins he's back to comedy character.

Miz is a heel version of Cena as a wrestler. Not great technically, or even athletically (well I suppose Cena is strong but doesn't account for much when you're sloppy) but knows how to put on exciting matches.

Needs to lose that finisher, I'm sorry Jeff Jarrett and 2001 era Jericho but it's never worked.

They cant turn Sheamus face, HHH is coming back to finish him off and condemn him to lower card heel for life

if Naomi doesn't win NXT it's a joke.

she's actually ... good. :eek:

Ziggler (can't remember the last time i saw him in a shit match), Danielson, MVP (very underrated imo) and DiBiase are getting the push they all deserve but your spot on with Cody same can almost be said for Drew and Swagger as well (bar the comedy character). For me Cody is one of the most talented wrestlers on the roster and should be at least in the IC title race.

I would love to see a Sheamus turn now with Cena gone for who knows long there isn't too many face main eventers that i can think of on RAW.

if Naomi doesn't win NXT it's a joke.

she's actually ... good. :eek:

Watched only the one show of NXT and saw her compete and instantly thought to myself that chicks gotta win clearly the most talented one there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back