Wwe tv **spoilers**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WWE TV thoughts pt 2 **SPOILERS**

****ing bullshit. I can't decide if I'd rather if Cena won.

To be honest i reckon King would still put on a semi-decent match and you can get it out of the way and carry on back to how it should be afterwards.

At least we know Miz will retain against King. Cena winning the elimination chamber is the worst outcome, I'd rather even R Truth winning as I am sick of Cena being in WM main events.

My only concern about the match is the fact that it's very likely Miz will be forced to look weak by having Lawler almost win. I'm expecting a copy of their ladder match a month ago whereby Cole or Riley costs Lawler the match to setup a WM match. This isn't fair on Miz tbh

My only concern about the match is the fact that it's very likely Miz will be forced to look weak by having Lawler almost win. I'm expecting a copy of their ladder match a month ago whereby Cole or Riley costs Lawler the match to setup a WM match. This isn't fair on Miz tbh

Not saying that it's fair or right but i read just after Miz won the championship that he would be booked as a weak champion for a while, and given he hasn't yet won a WWE Championship match clean i'd say that it is true.

Makes it pretty much certain that Cole will interfere in the match leading to Jerry getting his WrestleMania match as i've also read that Cole has been learning to take bumps.

Booker T
will be joining the announce team of smackdown as a "permanent" member from this week.
I liked
Matt Striker
so I think the WWE are making the wrong choice. It should of been
Josh Matthews
replaced.

At least we know Miz will retain against King. Cena winning the elimination chamber is the worst outcome, I'd rather even R Truth winning as I am sick of Cena being in WM main events.

The era of awesome will continue! But he wont win fairly.

Miz imo is the best champion in the last 10 years. the guys is the complete package would love to see a jericho v miz feud.

Speaking of Jericho I saw on another forum that he is very close to returning.

The contract is basically waiting to be accepted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was actually thinking with all this effort they're putting into King, they might actually have him win the title via help of Cena, then lose it back to Miz the next night on Raw via help from Cole.

Further strengthening the feud of Cena vs Miz, Cole vs Lawler going into WrestleMania.

Highly unlikely, but just a thought.

I liked
Matt Striker
so I think the WWE are making the wrong choice. It should of been
Josh Matthews
replaced.

Matthews > Striker.

Striker used to be good, but too much of a try hard now. Matthews work on NXT is pretty good. In fact, since NXT became a web show in the states, the commentary style has been a lot more relaxed and humorous. :thumbsu:
>>>>

I was actually thinking with all this effort they're putting into King, they might actually have him win the title via help of Cena, then lose it back to Miz the next night on Raw via help from Cole.

Further strengthening the feud of Cena vs Miz, Cole vs Lawler going into WrestleMania.

Highly unlikely, but just a thought.
I would like that, but highly unlikely, would have happened in the Attitude era though :thumbsu:

Hopefully miz keeps the title for another 3 months.

Morrison is a freak.

I'll preface this by saying I don't watch a lot of wrestling, so maybe I'm missing something....but I do not like John Morrison.

He is one of the worst going around on the mic, and I find him to be boring and predictable in the ring (much like Cena and Orton). Pretty much the only thing he has going for him is the fact that he is athletic, and even then he pales in comparison to someone like Shelton. I'm sure they'll give him a push soon, probably with a money in the bank win, but his lack of personality will see him back in the mid card before long.

And also, what the hell are they doing with the Usos? They looked damn impressive on their debut, and then nothing. They desperately need to rebuild the tag team division, and actually keep teams together for more than a month.

and I find him to be boring and predictable in the ring.

Out of the ring....

[YOUTUBE]w4FR1tchV9w[/YOUTUBE]

They have killed the tag team division

I would be interested to know what happened, it was mentioned that there is a reason for the burial of the former Hart Dynasty this week. DH Smith gets pulled from the Rumble, Tyson Kidd gets buried by Hornswoggle and Natalya loses the belt out of the blue

I am wondering if something hasnt happened outside the ring, but if Natalya is turning heel watching that tag match from Raw

Out of the ring....

[YOUTUBE]w4FR1tchV9w[/YOUTUBE]

That moment there turned me into a JoMo fan and his work the following night in the RAW rumble. Looking forward to see what insane stuff he can do in the EC. While his mic work lacks a bit thats something that can be worked on he an Miz cut some decent promo's as a tag team so the potential is there. Mind you he was a heel back than, i reckon his mic work as a heel is not too bad as a face well it needs some work. If Jeff can hold the title JoMo should get some sort of reign in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back