WWE WrestleMania 40 (XL) Night 2 - Monday 8th April 2024 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait till everyone wants Reigns back cause Cody's reign is stale as!!!!
Possibly yea. It's always difficult for the baby face winner coming out of WMania and especially will be here as I don't think there will be re matches with Roman or Rock as both leaving for a bit.

******* beautiful at the end. Roman NEVER got over the Shield break up, had the choice to hit Seth or Cody and chose Seth, and it ended up costing him the title.

Yep great full circle moment that and justified Seth's involvement in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has he done to deserve it? Seriously question. Only been back for two years, after leaving WWE, creating him own company and mocking HHH.

Then you have people like Drew and Rollins who gets little to no recognition like that.
He's become the most over guy in wrestling. The perfect babyface to end one of the greatest title reigns.

No chance. People are accustomed to long title runs nowadays so people will expect it to be a longer one. Think Cody loses it back to Roman somewhere down the line

Doubt Roman needs another one with his schedule not being full time. I'd have liked him to hold it to Summerslam personally but I get it from the company's viewpoint they want titles defended more regularly. AJ would make sense to a degree fora short feud at least, but they need time to build the next big feud for Summerslam

That was perfect, that's all I can describe it as, perfect. That's why I love professional wrestling.

When professional wrestling is good, it's ******* great.
When pro wrestling is good it is the best entrainment product in the world.

Nothing is more emotional

Awesome main event and awesome night 2. Really enjoyed it.

The Punk Drew feud and cash in with Punk sitting and clapping was most EPIC for me. The returns and craziness was awesome to but that was my moment. Love it.

That was epic storytelling at its best.
The entire night starting with Drew Seth Punk and the cash in just set the night up pure storytelling on so many levels.

They set everything up beautifully , as soon as it was a Bloodline rules match I said weeks ago it was going to be the crew like Cena and go that have been the primary targets of the Bloodline over the last couple of years that would help. I was sure it was going to be Austin that had the Taker spot but either way it worked.

The Roman chair shot to Seth was brilliant that was the ultimate piece of story telling by going back what a decade ago and as people said “ he never got over it”

What a weekend and what a way to stamp this new era far removed from the watered down Vince shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE WrestleMania 40 (XL) Night 2 - Monday 8th April 2024 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back