Conspiracy Theory WWIII - Armageddon

Remove this Banner Ad

Western media covered up 9/11

They covered up Middle East war on terror - all based on lies

And now the same thing about Iran - rinse and repeat
I think 9/11 was widely reported.
Plenty of MSM questioned the claim of WMD at the time.
I've just watched ABC news and tgere was plenty of coverage of Iran and Gaza.

Either you don't watch MSM or you weren't paying attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everybody appears to be a bit concerned about China's expansionism.
China playing Go while at best everyone else playing 4d chess,at worst checkers.

Johnny_Dogg4 the Doomsday Clock is set at 90s to midnight,gets recalibrated 23/1/2025.
Will be surpised if it's wound in 15s.
Heaps of time.

What do you think the impact to Australia will be? And what should we as individuals do to prepare?

itll likely be a global war because of Russia 🇷🇺 (GOG) involvement. NATO will declare war on Russia as well as likely USA (being Israel 🇮🇱 ally )

however unsure - it’ll depend on china 🇨🇳 /Taiwan and what actions Australia 🇦🇺 take.
Australia is also supporting Israel - and china is supporting Palestine
if Australia is at war- it'll be in the pacific

My understand based on military intel
There’s a definite nuclear ☢️ war in the Middle East between Israel 🇮🇱 vs 🇮🇷 Arab nations.

itll likely be a global war because of Russia 🇷🇺 (GOG) involvement. NATO will declare war on Russia as well as likely USA (being Israel 🇮🇱 ally )

however unsure - it’ll depend on china 🇨🇳 /Taiwan and what actions Australia 🇦🇺 take.
Australia is also supporting Israel - and china is supporting Palestine
if Australia is at war- it'll be in the pacific

My understand based on military intel
There’s a definite nuclear ☢️ war in the Middle East between Israel 🇮🇱 vs 🇮🇷 Arab nations.
There's always talk of the threat from China. But I've always viewed it as purely an economic war.

But if we are split between supporting Ukraine and Israel, and our allies are all tied up against Russia, Türkiye possibly etc. Could it be the opportunity for BRIC to establish itself as the new superpower by force?

There's always talk of the threat from China. But I've always viewed it as purely an economic war.

But if we are split between supporting Ukraine and Israel, and our allies are all tied up against Russia, Türkiye possibly etc. Could it be the opportunity for BRIC to establish itself as the new superpower by force?

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory WWIII - Armageddon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back