Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

You're right, I won't be adding them, but the Bulldogs rainbow gradient thing is not that difficult.
straight line, diamond, then straight line and half a hexagon where it meets the diamond vertically.
Change the lines to outlines
convert to a compound path and rainbow gradient.

I looks a bit like a schematic for a circuit board.
In the future will you ever decide to do include AFLW in the same way you include the men’s teams? After all, it is still an ‘AFL’ sanctioned match that they play the only difference is that it is female players instead of men’s?

I don't want to keep speaking on behalf on Mero, but I really feel like there would need to be more of a demand for it than just a few posters on a niche part of an Aussie Rules website asking for AFLW.

Home jumpers are sufficient enough, boys. You're lucky you're getting that from the great man 😛

In the future will you ever decide to do include AFLW in the same way you include the men’s teams? After all, it is still an ‘AFL’ sanctioned match that they play the only difference is that it is female players instead of men’s?
Feel free to do it yourself if you'd like.
I probably won't be getting to it.

If someone does it all, would you upload?
If they did it, and continued to maintain it, yes.
(I'd want it on one of my templates, though I would be wiling to provide those)
It's one thing to add in all the existing uniforms, but who knows what the future holds.
I'm committed to nonsense like the Geelong t-shirt that passes as a Preseason jumper.
Someone else would need to step up for other comps, like WAFL or AFLW.

I would also add them as a contributor in the Site Map & Credits and verify them as a contributor in any reference they require where Graphic Design and/or Research were valuable assets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Mero, on your site you've got Richmond wearing the same jumper in the 2013,14 & 15 pre-seasons but I've found some differences between the jumpers worn in 2013 & 14 and the jumper worn in 2015.

- The 2014 jumper has a lot less of the Tigers chest showing than the 2015 version, this is consistent across all players & jumper sizes.

- The gradient colour is slightly different, with a lot more yellow on the 2013 & 14 version.

- The Jeep logo goes all the way to the edge of the sash on the 2015 version.

- Jock tag is much closer to the Tigers chin on the 2014 version.

2014 NAB.png

2015 NAB.png

Hi Mero, on your site you've got Richmond wearing the same jumper in the 2013,14 & 15 pre-seasons but I've found some differences between the jumpers worn in 2013 & 14 and the jumper worn in 2015.

- The 2014 jumper has a lot less of the Tigers chest showing than the 2015 version, this is consistent across all players & jumper sizes.

- The gradient colour is slightly different, with a lot more yellow on the 2013 & 14 version.

- The Jeep logo goes all the way to the edge of the sash on the 2015 version.

- Jock tag is much closer to the Tigers chin on the 2014 version.

View attachment 828788

View attachment 828790

Attachments

• Richmond-PS-2015.gif
    Richmond-PS-2015.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 86
With all the State jumpers already on the website, I think it would be worth while putting together a State of Origin match archive showcasing the matchups between different states from yester-year and even the last two Vic vs All Stars matchups as well.

If all these State of Origin games were televised I wouldn't imagine the research process being too strenuous.
Anyway, just an idea for something to do in the future.

With all the State jumpers already on the website, I think it would be worth while putting together a State of Origin match archive showcasing the matchups between different states from yester-year and even the last two Vic vs All Stars matchups as well.

If all these State of Origin games were televised I wouldn't imagine the research process being too strenuous.
Anyway, just an idea for something to do in the future.
I think that'll end up on www.hardballget.net
Dave does all the research on the state jumpers, I'm just the graphics guy.

GWS were the only team to wear an 'alternative' guernsey for the 2018 AFLX Competition (which was similar to the Nab Cup round robin matches).
1583022247974.png

Sydney Swans and GWS wore training matches in their practice pre season matches a couple of weeks ago:
1583022487695.png

Adelaide also wore their training guernsey in yesterdays pre season/practice match vs Port Adelaide
1583022584717.png

Sydney Swans wore a pride guernsey in yesterdays Pre-Season/Practice Match
1583022621827.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back