Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

hard to say. photo is definetly from 2004, at first i thought it was a training shot (given that jumper was worn in training that year), but the white shorts, crowd, and venue have thrown me off. i may be very wrong here but that seems to be princes park in the back, or possibly even whitten oval.

out of curiostity where did you find this, might help.
@fifty.au on Instagram, doing a look book of Richo. Didnt have further info. Im just as clueless.

It may be an unsanctioned praccy match that Mero doesn't qualify for FJ.com?

Just seen this photo, was this at training or a praccy game given the crowd in the distance?
View attachment 2109587
That is their 2004 Pre-Season jumpers that they never actually wore in the Wizard Cup.
They played Western Bulldogs then StKilda, wearing their Home jumper both times.
I would expect this is from the rest of that Pre-Season practice matches which were not official games.

@fifty.au on Instagram, doing a look book of Richo. Didnt have further info. Im just as clueless.

It may be an unsanctioned praccy match that Mero doesn't qualify for FJ.com?
That is their 2004 Pre-Season jumpers that they never actually wore in the Wizard Cup.
They played Western Bulldogs then StKilda, wearing their Home jumper both times.
I would expect this is from the rest of that Pre-Season practice matches which were not official games.
It was from when Carlton played Richmond in a practice match and not a Wizard Cup, as you said Mero, at Optus Oval in 2004.

It was from when Carlton played Richmond in a practice match and not a Wizard Cup, as you said Mero, at Optus Oval in 2004.
Mad jumper matchup

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back