XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Executed my plan to perfection - have the new 2tb Galaxy Series X. Willing to put up with the galaxy theme design on the console box (it's kind of an eye sore, but as I rarely LOOK at the console itself, I'm willing to overlook it for the extra SSD space lol).

However instead of enjoying the sweet gaming goodness, the games I would love to play instantly after having set the console up........... I have to download and re-install..... I'd play what's on my expansion card.... but I wanna play Rocket League lolol.

Executed my plan to perfection - have the new 2tb Galaxy Series X. Willing to put up with the galaxy theme design on the console box (it's kind of an eye sore, but as I rarely LOOK at the console itself, I'm willing to overlook it for the extra SSD space lol).

However instead of enjoying the sweet gaming goodness, the games I would love to play instantly after having set the console up........... I have to download and re-install..... I'd play what's on my expansion card.... but I wanna play Rocket League lolol.
You can transfer between consoles if you still have the old one
If it's a Series X could be quicker
If it's not don't bother

You can transfer between consoles if you still have the old one
If it's a Series X could be quicker
If it's not don't bother

I wasn't thinking THAT far ahead when I reset and wiped everything off (both my old Series S and Series X have since been traded in). Even just thought I could/should have transferred my most played titles that were still on the console SSD to the expansion card (would have been done in seconds).

Oh well I won't download everything again in one hit, will take a few days (took screenshots of the titles that were installed on the console ssd itself vs the 34 I had installed on the expansion card).

Remove this Banner Ad

XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back