Yahoo Fantasy Hockey 2009/10

Remove this Banner Ad

The last couple of spts could still go either way. Yesterday Stellar Stastny was 5th, followed by Captain Crash and Touche Duchene. After today's games it looks like Stellar Stastny has swapped spots with Touche Duchene with Captain Crash still in 6th.

i need to get 10 wins to be a chance..

ive already lost Sv% and GAA (**** you Turco and Hiller..and Quick for that matter)

(he also has a shutout thanks to columbus firing 11 shots at quick on Monday)

so i need to somehow pull 10 of the last 11 out of my ass

i have him in goals, assists, faceoffs, PPP, saves and i should have him in wins..so theres 6..

im currently leading GWG 1-0 so i need that to hold, PIM is at a bit of a stale mate so ive added carcillio to try and get a desperation 5 for fighting...

need a bit of luck with a shorty or two and some +- help..

yeh basically i need alllllooot of luck to get in:p

Think I misread the standings part on the stat tracker. Looks like it only takes wins into account when sorting, or at least it does when I just looked at it now and doesn't included tied points.
The standings would be at the moment going off it

Touche Duchene 280
Lethals Devils 279
Stellar Stastny 275
Captain Crash 266

Although I'm not sure how accurate the stat tracker is now, its got me as having 9 faceoff wins today, where it should be reading 15. It has players as being on the bench when I had them as playing and not taking their stats into account.

So none of those points totals up above would even be accurate :eek:

Yeah stattracker confirms that.

The one weekend I completely disregard/forget all my fantasy teams and I fall out of the playoffs in two leagues.

With this one, all I probably would've needed was to play Luongo today. That's all.

Standings

*1. That Team 355
*2. doof 324
*3. TheSwedishChefs 315
*4. Stellar Stastny 288
*5. Lethals Devils 278
*6. Captain Crash 267
7. Touché Duchene 267
8. Peter Sidorkiewicz 261
9. Wolverines 255
10. The 87s 244
11. Maddog 232
12. The Mighty Pucks 190

Playoffs week 1

Bye:
1 That Team
2 doof

Quarter Finals
4 Stellar Stastny
5 Lethals Devils

3 TheSwedishChefs
6 Captain Crash

Consolation
Bye:
7 Touche Duchene
8 Peter Sidorkiewicz

Quarter Finals
10 The 87's
11 Maddog

9 Wolverines
12 The Mighty Pucks

Good luck to everyone

whats the go with relegation?? is it last in the standings or is it last after playoffs?

if maddog or mighty pucks happen to win a playoff game will 87's or wolverines be up for relegation or is it already decided?

From earlier in thread, consolation playoffs no affect on relegation.

I suggested two.

Div 2 regular season winner and playoff winner (or playoff runner up, if playoff winner is the same as regular season winner) gets promoted.

Div 1 regular season 11th and 12th gets relegated.

Has everyone agreed on this?

Two sounds fine to me.

Yeah, I think that's a sensible number (and system) to start off with.

One thing to clear up though is that I think the relegation should be based on regular season only. Consolation playoffs shouldn't count IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very lucky catters. I actually got a late PP point after all the games had finished. Stat Tracker was showing PPP as 12-11 in JC's favour and all my players were done, but when I checked later it had it down as 12-12, so I pinched one point off him.

Very lucky catters. I actually got a late PP point after all the games had finished. Stat Tracker was showing PPP as 12-11 in JC's favour and all my players were done, but when I checked later it had it down as 12-12, so I pinched one point off him.

it came down to the last vancouver game, you actually had that point early in the 1st, it was samuellson PP assist, so stattracker must have been a delay..(i was watching the canucks game, and noticed you had him..)

had some luck but ahh well, good to get in, especially for a person who was a late call up and not even in the top 12 to begin with...

Haha, I stopped watching with a few mins left in the Ducks game thinking Perry was my last player. I didn't notice Samuelsson was still to play.

Well, you were lucky JC missed setting his lines on that day. A couple of his benchings actually cost him points. I forgot to set my lines today after all the excitement of yesterday and missed a rare Penner goal and three faceoffs...

Big stroke of luck for me. Just noticed Lethal has Ovechkin, who will miss two games in a three game week for the Caps. Only have to worry about AO once. :)

Oh, and yeah, just to confirm, it's the Maddog's and The Mighty Pucks who are relegated. They both gave up in December/January anyway, so they might not even take their spots in Div 2, but they'll be the two to make way for the Div 2 teams coming up.

ah geez, my goalies decided to go cold at the worst possible time of the year ... especially no thanks to Vokoun :mad::mad::(:(

doubt i can win enough categories to win this week.

After just scraping in by the barest of margins it looks like catters will be through to the next round of playoffs after dominating R_n_B this week.

Very close match up between Lethal and myself. 7-5 my way and I'll have it wrapped up if Backstrom doesn't play for Minny because Lethal has only had two goalie games played this week, so I'd take all goalie categories if he doesn't get that third game. If Backstrom plays Lethal will be looking to pinch PIM's off me to bring it back to 6-6 and hope to get a tie out of one of the categories I'm only just hanging onto (SHP, wins) or get an extra GWG (we're tied in that).

I still feel like I'm in the box seat, but I'll be following tomorrow with very close interest. If Backstrom does start this will go down to the wire and PIM's will be a key one for Lethal to swing.

Yep, I've got my fingers crossed that Backstom plays, otherwise it's game over for me.
Worst time of the year to have 2 goalies out. Plus my number 1 scorer.
Still think I can swing the goals around too.
You're still easily favourite though, due to I don't think I've ever won a playoff match in the whole time the bigfooty leagues have been running. :(

Oh, and If we somehow do tie I notice the tie break is on season results between us first. So how does that work, we both won 1 week each with you winning 1 game 8-4 and I won the other 10-1.
If its based on weeks won then you'll go through as the next tie breaker is playoff seed, of which you were higher.

No disrespect R_n_B, but it looks like you need a miracle

Bring it on catters! :p

Haha 'looks like'??? There is no need to state the obvious ;)
I've needed a miracle since the first game Vokoun played this week. I accepted defeat a few days ago :p

Ahwell, made the playoffs two years in my first two seasons, so I'm happy I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey 2009/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back