Media Yakker? More like 250-gamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless

Burnt piece of toast type poster.
May 27, 2006
šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I'm aware of and love the Miami Dolphins
I'll be the first to admit that the thread title needs work. But I'll also be the first to post this thread about my dear friend Yakker, who is playing game 250 this very weekend for the Mount Buller Demons. šŸ„³

YAKKER.png

Yakker has done a lot of things in Sweet.

A three-time All-Australian representative. A premiership player with the Mount Buller Demons. One of the league's most-loved posters. These are just some of the things I bring to the table, and just some of the reasons I feel qualified to speak about Yakker. :cautiousv1:

Thankfully, Yakker has also done all of these things.

That's right! Yakker was part of Mount Buller's premiership sides in Seasons 26 and 31 - one of those as skipper, breaking a significant DRY PATCH for the club. šŸœļø Yakker was an All-Sweet FA representative for three consecutive seasons (Seasons 25-27).

Yakker won an EKA.

Yakker posted about fish, and ran fish-aligned competitions.

But most of all, Yakker has been a highly valued contributor to this board. We love playing with Yakker at Mount Buller, and I'm sure many of you have enjoyed interacting with Yakker as opponents.

So please - I'm begging you - use THIS VERY THREAD to congratulate our dear friend Yakker on this game milestone ending in a 50, which The Filth Wizard and ClarkeM will enjoy very much!

Go Yakker! Go Demons!

#fishgifsforyakker
Water Fish GIF

Thread title does need some work but the effort is there and thatā€™s all we ask.

But congratulations Yakker

Truly one of the best SFA people ever and one of the most important people in getting me engaged with the league, and keeping me rebounding back when I stray.

Enjoy a nice beer and a fish, Yak

Congratulations to Yakker, even though he still thinks its S32.

Ps. I hope you find your bag.
Perhaps we could all chip in for a private investigator to help track it down

I can categorically state that Yakker is always fun, always friendly, always engaging to be aroundā€¦and he doesnā€™t even smell like fish!
Happy 250th Yakk, keep enjoying life and may you always land the big ones.

IMG_6237.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on your big old thing, Yakker!

Oh, and on your two and a half men, or centuries, or tons, or whatever. You're a fungi.

1724940813758.gif

serial_thrilla do you still keep stats on those without hit outs? Yakker on 249 games currently with zero hit outs must be damn close to a record.
Oh I lost interest in that once I got my first hit out. šŸ¤—

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Yakker? More like 250-gamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back