Multiplat Yakuza games

Remove this Banner Ad

Can he reflect on what’s next in store? :p

Even if something is a while away I need to know what it is lol. I'm even thinking of what to play again because I need a fix. Maybe Judgement.

They announced the previous games around the usual game shows didn't they? Or was it their own event? Hopefully that means we are only a couple months away from an announcement.

Even if something is a while away I need to know what it is lol. I'm even thinking of what to play again because I need a fix. Maybe Judgement.
They announced the previous games around the usual game shows didn't they? Or was it their own event? Hopefully that means we are only a couple months away from an announcement.

I don’t remember how the latest games have been announced but I know RGG usually do their own show talking about the next game. I need a fix too, with the way the IW ended I need to know what happens next.

Getting worn down by the grind in Yakuza: LaD. I thought that I'd like the change to turn-based combat but not so sure now.
One thing I didn't realize my first play through, you can retreat from most battles. So if you're getting sick of street fights and general dungeon fights, just skip them. Is you're grinding XP in the dungeons, focus on the vagabonds only (there's guides to their exact location).

Those two things made my second playthrough far less grindy.

maybe i was thinking of sleeping dogs for the first fight being a slog-fest, i always used to get yakuza mixed up with that game, lol. i actually preferred yakuza because of all the min-games gave it more character.

but sleeping dogs is still a classic as well.

New project = I assume a completely new and unique entry. They also usually only advertise these locally so I wonder what it's going to be and if it's even Yakuza related?

The IGN article was a translation and the wording is different. IMO I don't think this is the actual next game, but next after whatever they're currently working on.

I think we might have received our answer to this

Holy shit. :D

I think we might have received our answer to this

Holy shit. :D

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This today was the first mention of this series even being a thing and it’s the official release date. Both Fallout and The Last of Us were announced in early development/planning in 2020. It’s come as a major shock.

I hope RGG has a big input so they can churn out a new season every 6 months. 😂

This today was the first mention of this series even being a thing and it’s the official release date. Both Fallout and The Last of Us were announced in early development/planning in 2020. It’s come as a major shock.

I hope RGG has a big input so they can churn out a new season every 6 months. 😂

All the Wikis have been updated. When I posted this last year there were a few photos from the set. They've unfortunately all been removed.

I had no idea this was a thing. Apparently started filming only in June. In co-production with a western company so there should be a western release. It better feature karaoke.

Have a week off work so finally got around to finishing my replay of 0. It's the only one that I have never managed a complete replay of as I normally grind out the real estate and hostess club minigames, play a bit more then move onto something else. Kiryu's beast and Majima's slugger styles were so OP by the end of my game. Now I'm staring at my Kiwami install and wondering if I should do it all again. This time through I also know how to play mahjong...

I'll decide after I now play through Kaito Files for the first time.

Kaito Files was kind of meh. I would have preferred a shorter main story for a bit of side stuff to get distracted with as just main lining the story for 6 hours for a supporting character was a little long.

Booted up K1 to start NG+ today. I knew it was about 12 months ago I started on my last series run. Then I checked the date stamp and it was today's date exactly one year ago. The time stamp was 2am so I was definitely on holidays from work like I am at the moment.

I can't find Ryu Ga Gotoku on the list of exhibitors at the Tokyo Game Show in September 😰. Sega/Atlus are listed though so I'm still remaining hopeful we get some info of what's next from RGG.

We need our next fix damn it. :(

Maybe they are working on the TV show right now to have time for the next game instalment.

We need our next fix damn it. :(

Maybe they are working on the TV show right now to have time for the next game instalment.

The show is supposed to be all done and completed now. Though I'm wondering if the show is in lieu of having to announce the next game this year. We've been spoilt with 3 games in 12 months so I'm not expecting an entry to release anytime soon, I just want to know what's next.

I think it's safe to say the next mainline Yakuza/LAD game is a long ways off so it's just what spinoff/Gaiden or Judgement is next.

The show is supposed to be all done and completed now. Though I'm wondering if the show is in lieu of having to announce the next game this year. We've been spoilt with 3 games in 12 months so I'm not expecting an entry to release anytime soon, I just want to know what's next.

I think it's safe to say the next mainline Yakuza/LAD game is a long ways off so it's just what spinoff/Gaiden or Judgement is next.

Yeah, I think the next one will be small-ish. Maybe even another Kiwami.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back