Multiplat Yakuza games

Remove this Banner Ad

Next game reveal is coming a little earlier than Tokyo Game Show now and will instead be the week before at the RGG summit

1724885115167.gif

I know it’s not a sexy choice but I would love this to be Kiwami 3. In the knowledge that this series churns out new games every 12-18 months so the next game wont be far behind. Knowing RGG, they are probably working on multple games anyway lol.

View attachment 2095222

I know it’s not a sexy choice but I would love this to be Kiwami 3. In the knowledge that this series churns out new games every 12-18 months so the next game wont be far behind. Knowing RGG, they are probably working on multple games anyway lol.

Unless RGG move on to Y4 from constant Y3 posting between now and then I'll remain convinced that K3 will at least be an announcement even if it isn't the main announcement.

View attachment 2095222

I think I'm the only Yakuza fan here that doesn't want Kiwami 3 😅

View attachment 2096360

The more RGG tweet about Yakuza 3 the more I am convinced Kiwami 3 is happening.

They also may be just working their way through the games since they started at K1. Though given how long they've spent posting each game (a month+) and they only recent started on Y3 it does lead conveniently into their September event.

If they start on Y4 then I'll change my mind unless they're revealing a road map for both K3 and K4 which would the reasonable end for Kiwami. Y5 is on the same engine as 0 and K1 and you can't Kiwami a Kiwami (or can you? 🧐) but every game would at least be modern. I believe them that the next game won't be K3 but will still be announced and that's what they're leading up to with their socials so they can keep the next game a total surprise.

They also may be just working their way through the games since they started at K1. Though given how long they've spent posting each game (a month+) and they only recent started on Y3 it does lead conveniently into their September event.

If they start on Y4 then I'll change my mind unless they're revealing a road map for both K3 and K4 which would the reasonable end for Kiwami. Y5 is on the same engine as 0 and K1 and you can't Kiwami a Kiwami (or can you? 🧐) but every game would at least be modern. I believe them that the next game won't be K3 but will still be announced and that's what they're leading up to with their socials so they can keep the next game a total surprise.

I hadn’t even considered that K4 and 5 could be a thing. That’s because of the Y3-5 remastered set. Y3 is the oldest looking of the collection, so K3 would make more sense IMO.

Sometimes it's topical or just a way to engage a bit of humourous interaction from the community... Then sometimes like this it seems awfully deliberate 😆

Yakuza Kiwami 3: We’ve made an upgraded Blockuza for the shits and giggles.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what else it's also the year of? 😉😉 Kiwami 3 announcement

Can't wait to see Kanda Kiwami fight

View attachment 2098594

Also found this on Reddit. Almost every required character has already remade.

View attachment 2098599

I hope this is all real and it’s happening. I have done the substories for every game, except for Yakuza 3. The game is so clunky on PS3 that I didn’t have the energy to do them. Kiwami 3 would be so good.

InB4

1725236403632.gif

I hope this is all real and it’s happening. I have done the substories for every game, except for Yakuza 3. The game is so clunky on PS3 that I didn’t have the energy to do them. Kiwami 3 would be so good.

InB4

View attachment 2098603

I'm not worried about blockuza because it will most likely just be standard K2 and Y6 Dragon engine combat, but I do wonder how bullshit they might tune the last boss fights 😆.

Also what main mini game do you think we'll get? Hostess clubs are my favourite but we've had enough of that. Possibly just some sort of clan creator like Y6 or Majima construction? Gaiden just had the Colosseum but also brought back pocket racing. I'll even take an Ishin type gardening game back at the orphanage lol

I'm not worried about blockuza because it will most likely just be standard K2 and Y6 Dragon engine combat, but I do wonder how bullshit they might tune the last boss fights 😆.

Also what main mini game do you think we'll get? Hostess clubs are my favourite but we've had enough of that. Possibly just some sort of clan creator like Y6 or Majima construction? Gaiden just had the Colosseum but also brought back pocket racing. I'll even take an Ishin type gardening game back at the orphanage lol
I’d love to see pocket racing again. That was seriously fun.

And what completely contrived Yakuza 3 reference do we have today from RGG's socials....

Imagine if K3 isn't it and they're just massively trolling all of us 😆

If it wasn’t for the old style health bar, I wouldn’t be able to tell if that was Y3 or a Kiwami 3 image. Looks completely upgraded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Yakuza games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back