Multiplat Yakuza games

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst part is I will inevitably purchase and play it, even if begrudgingly 😅

You WILL buy it at full price, and like it too. And then when the Super Duper PS6 version is released, you will buy that one twice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've played the games here and there over the years (PS, and on Xbox via Game Pass) - but haven't gotten into them totally like others. I like the setting, but unlike a GTA - it's never sustained my interest for XXXXXXXX hours over the years (Sleeping Dogs was the same good game mechanics, but wouldn't play/replay it over and over and over).

I just bit the bullet and purchased the collection (not complete collection but collection) via GOG on pc. It's basically Yakuza 0 - 6. We'll soon find out if I can complete them by the end of the year or if my interest tapers off and some get played or semi played (and others in a pile of shame that never get installed jk haha).

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

I've played the games here and there over the years (PS, and on Xbox via Game Pass) - but haven't gotten into them totally like others. I like the setting, but unlike a GTA - it's never sustained my interest for XXXXXXXX hours over the years (Sleeping Dogs was the same good game mechanics, but wouldn't play/replay it over and over and over).

I just bit the bullet and purchased the collection (not complete collection but collection) via GOG on pc. It's basically Yakuza 0 - 6. We'll soon find out if I can complete them by the end of the year or if my interest tapers off and some get played or semi played (and others in a pile of shame that never get installed jk haha).

If you play one and don't gel with it, don't waste your time on the rest. A strength but also weakness of the series is it is of a pretty consistent quality and doesn't do much to change up the formula (though having said that, if you don't like 0 or 1 you could try 7 which is a turn based RPG).

If you play one and don't gel with it, don't waste your time on the rest. A strength but also weakness of the series is it is of a pretty consistent quality and doesn't do much to change up the formula (though having said that, if you don't like 0 or 1 you could try 7 which is a turn based RPG).

I do own Yakuza 3 and 5 on Playstation!! I've just not played the entire series from start to finish even when able to (such as the times they've been on/off game pass). Compared to GTA and other lesser open worldish type games I only play Yakuza in short bursts.

But so far it's been a few hours (Yakuza 0) and I'm part way through chapter 2 in the actual story.

8PM AEST.

So just to read too much into it (because I can never stop thinking about this universe), judging by the background of the image in that tweet can we assume it's definitely Yakuza related and not something like Judgement? The image is a collage of all the back tattoos and using the following guide I noticed they've even gone as far as including Ebina's and Shishido's tattoos and they're quite recent.

So just to read too much into it (because I can never stop thinking about this universe), judging by the background of the image in that tweet can we assume it's definitely Yakuza related and not something like Judgement? The image is a collage of all the back tattoos and using the following guide I noticed they've even gone as far as including Ebina's and Shishido's tattoos and they're quite recent.

Yeah, definitely looks like Yakuza. Always looking forward to these RGG showcases.

With everything we’ve heard about the issues with Takuya Kimura’s (Yagami) talent agency and after the death of Takuya Kimura (Genda Sensei), it feels like it would be surprising if we get another Judgment game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Yakuza games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back