Autopsy **** yeah! Pies beat Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Unpopular opinion but Langdon was immense in the last 15 minutes

and Jordan De Goey ******* TAKE A BOW SON!
Spot on.

I'm not into the Langdon echo chamber of potting.
He's been ok.
Cool cucumber today.

De Goey the beast!
Crisp nice and Crispy :)

I just ran down the street and did the biggest Ric Flair esque "Wooooooo!"
To be the man you got to beat the man

Whooooooooooo

Ps a lot of the Ric Flair stories are true, a real great partier

Whooooooooooo

Spot on.

I'm not into the Langdon echo chamber of potting.
He's been ok.
Cool cucumber today.

De Goey the beast!
Crisp nice and Crispy :)

Mate he reminded me a bit of Harry O (not the knockoff Lamumba variant)) with stepping around players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JDG has future Captain written all over him.

Great effort by the team under trying circumstances today.

A lot of 1%'S ensured a team building win.
Hope we can see the year out with endeavour like that.

Good games by JDG, Dunn, Treloar, WHE.

Hope Darcy and Trav are okay.

Go Pies

Mate he reminded me a bit of Harry O (not the knockoff Lamumba variant)) with stepping around players.
Yes good call
But without taking one step too much as Herieter used to do from time to time

Massive last quarter, that's the sort of win that means nothing in the immediate to short term, but it builds character and mitigates the risk of us sliding into a Carlton-esque situation of having a losing culture so deeply ingrained that it's difficult to shake. There are plenty here that are too narrow minded to comprehend the importance of that, as if that sort of win will determine the outcome of the coaching review... but that was extremely satisfying for the rest of us.

Fantastic gutsy win, two down on the bench and the boys willed themselves to a fighting win. Oh and to the shameful former Collingwood supporters now WCE supporting "supporters" sorry your day is ruined and had gorillas lost
I thought that was Gold Coast supporters ;)

All is forgiven; the good lord died fir their sins.... :D

Wow,just wow.I didn't see that coming.Who honestly thought we were going to win when we were four goals down in the last quarter?Degoey was absolutely huge and almost single handledly won us the game.He's going to be a ripper.I hope he stays with us.
Yep, when Goldy got done for the 50, I thought okay, sure, that's us.
Fair play: they fought the odds and some really showed leadership.

Fantastic gutsy win, two down on the bench and the boys willed themselves to a fighting win. Oh and to the shameful former Collingwood supporters now WCE supporting "supporters" sorry your day is ruined and had gorillas lost

Gimpy is always losing his gorillas ... there's probably a zoo's worth running around out there somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy **** yeah! Pies beat Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back