Streaming Yellowstone

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

That last 5 minutes

Ludicrous
il_fullxfull.3758316727_qb9n.jpg

I think this will be a double bluff. Jamie will do something to help the Dutton's as opposed to helping market equities.

Feels like a redemption ark to me

Plus i think its curtains for Rip, show is putting a lot of time into him this time around and showing his softer side. Bad news for his future
I hope Jamie has a redemption arc. Me and my wife like him. Yes, he's a bit naive and easily led/manipulated, but pretty much everything he does is with the best intentions and with the ranch in mind. It just backfires every time and bitchface Beth screws him over.
John has lost sight of what the ranch means and the best way to ensure it's future.

As much as I hate to say it, the show does need a meaningful loss and Rip is the obvious choice that would hit the most people in the feels.

I reckon this is getting close to the worst mainstream show out there.

It’s totally gone to shit. Worse slide than what happened with The living Dead.

I just shake my head all the way through. There’s no way Sheridan is writing any of this.

It just gets more and more preposterous. A couple of episodes back we had the President visit the state with his dog shooters that no one was aware about….yep derp derp.

Now we have Jamie who somehow manages to call a secret Senate meeting to call for an impeachment hearing yet the Governer, or anyone associated with him, knows nothing about it???? No forker has a phone or the internet or a carrier pidgeon in Montana?

The press don’t even know! WTF???

It’s insulting.

I’m not even going to touch on the train station BS (p.s. didn’t Beth catch and photograph Jamie throwing a body down there?). It’s total garbage - it’s a dead set soap opera.

How about the BS irrelevant crap with Jimmy and 6666? A blatant add for another spin off. Who the hell cares about Jimmy? It was just jammed in there too without warning.

I hope they all die. I’m out.

I reckon this is getting close to the worst mainstream show out there.

It’s totally gone to s**t. Worse slide than what happened with The living Dead.

I just shake my head all the way through. There’s no way Sheridan is writing any of this.

It just gets more and more preposterous. A couple of episodes back we had the President visit the state with his dog shooters that no one was aware about….yep derp derp.

Now we have Jamie who somehow manages to call a secret Senate meeting to call for an impeachment hearing yet the Governer, or anyone associated with him, knows nothing about it???? No forker has a phone or the internet or a carrier pidgeon in Montana?

The press don’t even know! WTF???

It’s insulting.

I’m not even going to touch on the train station BS (p.s. didn’t Beth catch and photograph Jamie throwing a body down there?). It’s total garbage - it’s a dead set soap opera.

How about the BS irrelevant crap with Jimmy and 6666? A blatant add for another spin off. Who the hell cares about Jimmy? It was just jammed in there too without warning.

I hope they all die. I’m out.

I thought I was fed up!

How it’s gone from where it was to this Season is boggling.

I only harp about it because I am genuinely disappointed

Costner getting that award was the final straw. Barely lifts an eye brow, mumbles most lines that subtitles are required and glares off into some distant mirage and wins best Actor ahead of Odenkirk?

Spent some time with a producer from LA yesterday. Not a big or even medium one. But knows the goons and comings of the industry. We didn’t discuss the downward trend but he mentioned Sheridan is a plick and is churning this out for $$$$. For example, he owns all the horsies. Charges the “show” 150% more than the industry norm so to speak for the use of his stock. Dunno how or why given it’s his show but yeah. Ways and means I guess.

I spent som time with someone in the film industry in the USA. Tyler is one driven individual with a dedicated and at times mean streak. He does what it takes to get what he wants for his projects.

he also owns the horsies, which is well known. and charges whoever needs them for tv etc a lot of money.

I spent som time with someone in the film industry in the USA. Tyler is one driven individual with a dedicated and at times mean streak. He does what it takes to get what he wants for his projects.

he also owns the horsies, which is well known. and charges whoever needs them for tv etc a lot of money.

If true he should be tearing the joint apart at what Yellowstone has become

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to start this in the coming weeks - am I best off starting with this or watching the prequels first?
It really doesn’t make any difference. There’s no vital information that carries over.

Beware on Yellowstone - excellent first 2 seasons, very good third, ok fourth but danger signs everywhere, then wheels fall off in the fifth and current season.

In my opinion 1883 was better than any season of Yellowstone. Very high quality.

I’ve watched 4 episodes of 1923 and it’s ok, better than the last 2 seasons of Yellowstone and appears to be heating up so I’ll save my final opinion until when it’s finished.

It really doesn’t make any difference. There’s no vital information that carries over.

Beware on Yellowstone - excellent first 2 seasons, very good third, ok fourth but danger signs everywhere, then wheels fall off in the fifth and current season.

In my opinion 1883 was better than any season of Yellowstone. Very high quality.

I’ve watched 4 episodes of 1923 and it’s ok, better than the last 2 seasons of Yellowstone and appears to be heating up so I’ll save my final opinion until when it’s finished.

This x 1

Be prepared to be bitterly disappointed

Binged all the seasona the last couple of months on the recommendation from many mates. While I enjoyed it overall and especially liked the cinematography, there are just too many inconsistencies, plot holes and storylines that don't go anywhere for me to have it as a top tier show and continue watching.

Binged all the seasona the last couple of months on the recommendation from many mates. While I enjoyed it overall and especially liked the cinematography, there are just too many inconsistencies, plot holes and storylines that don't go anywhere for me to have it as a top tier show and continue watching.

Can you see the deterioration binging it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Yellowstone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back