Streaming Yellowstone

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you see the deterioration binging it?
I wouldn't say it was deterioration but more repetition. There was lots of holes and storylines that ended without explanation early. For example S2 was rife with it - what was with the bomb on the plane, what happened to the candidate John chose to oppose Jamie, and Monica was already flip flopping on the ranch. But the show also had a heap of potential if it could tighten the story. Unfortunately they didn't and kept choosing the lazy route to end storylines which got frustrating after five seasons.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it was deterioration but more repitition. There was lots of holes and storylines that ended without explanation early. For example S2 was rife with it - what was with the bomb on the plane, what happened to the candidate John chose to oppose Jamie, and Monica was already flip flopping on the ranch. But the show also had a heap of potential if it could tighten the story. Unfortunately they didn't and kept choosing the lazy route to end storylines which got frustrating after five seasons.
i think the bomb on a plane was a set and forget scene. Drop in bomb shows intent. Then nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 seasons, the 2nd part will air in 2024 November.

There was talk of more seasons but Costner was asking too much.

Well it’s a big acting gig doing not much at all beside grunt, mumble and look annoyed

Kev deserves the big $$

The Producers should have negotiated

Are there anymore of the pre-Dutton Ranch ranch series??

Sorry I dont have any pay TV so kind of out of the loop. I love Yellowstone tho, its been a while since I've gotten into a "new" drama series, like forever.
Im pretty sure there is s2 for prequel, its just that the writers strike has f**ked things up.

So it may not come out for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Yellowstone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back