Game Day Yes it’s zackah’s drug cheat Bummers vs Saveloy’s famous Flagpies in the one & only true ANZAC biscuit day match ft. guaranteed melts by zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Match of the round (not hard after the Dreamons-Tuggers game set an impossibly low standard) right here folks…

Let’s now hear from Bay stats gurus Campaigner Data:

The recent H2H record has been very consistent - Collingwood win 3 in a row then * Bradbury one. So this has got Magpie victory written all over it, probably by at least 3-4 goals. Also, the Watson family are a disgrace and James Turd should be expunged from the HoF

And just to add a little spice the GOAT*er mod and I have our usual sig & av bet (which he has never won, ever)

So buckle up and enjoy the ride, flogs and flogettes. See you after the game

IMG_8859.jpeg

P.S. What a shame Selma_Dudd can’t be with us for her traditional half time drunken rant about how the ANZACs were cowards and Shariah Law (I think that’s her favourite hip hop group?) are going to take over Australia. This one’s for you, Elmo:

8060422e-4134-46d6-ae48-3fb9614fdee8.jpeg

Last edited:

How do you reconcile Noble playing 83 games straight and being dropped for finals, and now playing again with Markov not even being on the bench. Dont get why you would favour a ring in over a loyal clubman when clearly Noble was and is better anyway. And they say Fly is all about family values, well tell that to Noble and Ginni 🐐.

Theres a top 4 clash and he thinks this middle of the road clash is game of the round. I would take GWS v Brissy over this any day of the week as well.

What is your annual marquee matchup again? Oh yes, opening the season against the Tuggers :$

1713988725276.png

How do you reconcile Noble playing 83 games straight and being dropped for finals, and now playing again with Markov not even being on the bench. Dont get why you would favour a ring in over a loyal clubman when clearly Noble was and is better anyway

And you wonder why you haven't won a flag for 3 decades 🤦‍♂️

needs GIF

Haha gutless floggos will pike this thread.

In other news I am off camping in the ****ing mountains in a predicted typhoon. I have a canoe, no guesses needed as to what it is made of.

So I'll need some volunteers to do a few things for me. I need quality melts (stuff like calling for Fly's head, win lose or draw, before the first quarter is over) followed by some sweet 180's, ninja edits retconning me predicting the actual margin, and some borderline bannable filth. You know, the usual.

Zackah good luck, no injuries, and prepare your Scotch Fillet for Moore than you ever expected. The rest of you stick it up your girellos.

In closing, GAGF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

needs GIF

Haha gutless floggos will pike this thread.

In other news I am off camping in the ****ing mountains in a predicted typhoon. I have a canoe, no guesses needed as to what it is made of.

So I'll need some volunteers to do a few things for me. I need quality melts (stuff like calling for Fly's head, win lose or draw, before the first quarter is over) followed by some sweet 180's, ninja edits retconning me predicting the actual margin, and some borderline bannable filth. You know, the usual.

Zackah good luck, no injuries, and prepare your Scotch Fillet for Moore than you ever expected. The rest of you stick it up your girellos.

In closing, GAGF.

Don't forget your paddle... oops, too late

Muslim Stringer in his contract year is going to harness all that holy energy and unleash it against the most haram team in the comp today

Dons by 44, Nic Martin ANZAC day medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back