Game Day Yes it’s zackah’s drug cheat Bummers vs Saveloy’s famous Flagpies in the one & only true ANZAC biscuit day match ft. guaranteed melts by zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you know they're going to edge like nobodies ever edged before against your mob then 😉
We want pick 2. No way we're going to get pick 1 with Norf being like they are so I say edge away bombres.

Petition to ban pasty fingers, sooky La La, paranoid weirdo from game day threads

That melt about metadata was amazing lol
I only learnt about metadata the day before he posted one of his pics. Then literally PM to warn him turning it off. Out of the goodness of my heart I was doing him a favour and he still melting about it

I only learnt about metadata the day before he posted one of his pics. Then literally PM to warn him turning it off. Out of the goodness of my heart I was doing him a favour and he still melting about it
There are actual weirdos on the internet, I don’t think he knows how it works the poor old codge.

Chief in all seriousness, can you install an add-on to strip EXIF data from images to XenForo? Protect Sav from himself 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooof why do I actually like BOTH of these teams on this day?

You could absolutely see Schultz kicking 5, or Stringer going crazy today

Collingwood arm in arm but Bombers standing apart at national anthem. Means Pies win. This is a proven formula that a team arm in arm at the anthem beats a team that stands apart. See it time and time again.

Collingwood arm in arm but Bombers standing apart at national anthem. Means Pies win. This is a proven formula that a team arm in arm at the anthem beats a team that stands apart. See it time and time again.

I just changed my tip from Collingwood to Essendon so Collingwood are even more of a chance of winning now, sorry zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Yes it’s zackah’s drug cheat Bummers vs Saveloy’s famous Flagpies in the one & only true ANZAC biscuit day match ft. guaranteed melts by zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back