Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no political alignment whatsoever, but I quite enjoyed Baillieu, thought he spoke well and made a lot of sense. Came across as well versed in what's happening in the world, including Australia's relevance in it. Sounds like someone who make a good Prime Minister in current times.

Wouldn't recognise him if I walked past him in the street though..

good politicians to have

I have no political alignment whatsoever, but I quite enjoyed Baillieu, thought he spoke well and made a lot of sense. Came across as well versed in what's happening in the world, including Australia's relevance in it. Sounds like someone who make a good Prime Minister in current times.

Wouldn't recognise him if I walked past him in the street though..

I enjoyed Baillieu too, Sam really gets exposed when someone else in on the podcast who is intelligent and balanced. It's really the missing ingredient in the podcast, Rod Law is more balanced but he doesn't have the detailed knowledge to defend his position even though he's right most of the time when he pulls up Sam.

I enjoyed Baillieu too, Sam really gets exposed when someone else in on the podcast who is intelligent and balanced. It's really the missing ingredient in the podcast, Rod Law is more balanced but he doesn't have the detailed knowledge to defend his position even though he's right most of the time when he pulls up Sam.
I enjoyed Baillieu as well, how may times did Sam and too a lesser extent Don try and get him to slam the Andrews government only for Ted to sidestep it and give a reasonable answer.

I did like his comment about Kennett not backing a winner in politics for a long time

I too forgot who Ballieu was! I like Dons first question lol Did Jeff Kennett knife you!

You can say what you like about Sam, i hate his politics but I will always defend him for being a good guy. Paying Don's 30k and not wanting it back is such a great gesture. I reckon if Caroline Wilson asked him for money he would lend it to her. This is a side that's never reported

I too forgot who Ballieu was! I like Dons first question lol Did Jeff Kennett knife you!

You can say what you like about Sam, i hate his politics but I will always defend him for being a good guy. Paying Don's 30k and not wanting it back is such a great gesture. I reckon if Caroline Wilson asked him for money he would lend it to her. This is a side that's never reported
Yeah, seems like a good bloke. Especially since Don is the one that caused the mess.

What did Sam pay Don 30K for? I haven't heard all 3 podcasts from this week yet, just the one with Ted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoyed Baillieu as well, how may times did Sam and too a lesser extent Don try and get him to slam the Andrews government only for Ted to sidestep it and give a reasonable answer.

I did like his comment about Kennett not backing a winner in politics for a long time

I also enjoyed Ted. Well spoken and mature.
Sam’s assertion of the lies dan has told and corruption is simply politics.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Back