You know when you're a Footscray Fan when....

Remove this Banner Ad

Youvé uttered the Footscray/Western bulldogs mantra "There's always next year" at least 55 bloody times like I have, at the end of every season, I am still calm and patient, how I don't know.:)

. . . you think that Miley Cyrus' song "The Climb" was written for you. :eek:

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"............

hehe spot on

. . . . . . missed the Bulldogs premiership by 183 days and today, 13 Dec 2010, you have been on this earth for 20,350 days and still waiting for the next one.

.....you've come to terms with your annual $5 donations to Ticketmaster to pre-register for a seat at the GF! :(

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I might stop registering and treat myself to a counter meal every three years from the savings

Along the son theme, Dad i hope i dont have to wait 40 years like you have and still have not seen one, and you get that sick feeling that he might have to..... omg no.

When you turn to your dad and say , there is no way my son is barracking for any other the than the Bulldogs because.

I'm going put him through the same pain, suffering and disappointment you have made me go through!

You'll be pleased to know boys that My old man was in your position and kindly suggested I barrack for the Tigers (a winning team at the time....oh the irony) which I did. Eventually blood will out and I came back to the fold. It's in the genes.

Knowing this, I signed my son William up before he was out of hospital. My wife understands that all kids will be doggies members....no correspondence to be entered into.

You barrack for Collingwood in a GF because you don't want the Saints to jump ahead of the dogs in the premiership stakes.

When every scandal at the Saints has you bouncing off the walls because it may just **** them over on field.

...you take more pride in your club's culture than trophy cabinet :eek:

* Now I like the fact our players usually stay out of trouble, but a premiership would be really really really really nice!

...you take more pride in your club's culture than trophy cabinet :eek:

* Now I like the fact our players usually stay out of trouble, but a premiership would be really really really really nice!

Agree mate. It's only something small to hang on to but I am so proud of the club, the culture and the fine young men we have in our team. :)

We have been scandal free for so long now....while other clubs constantly display the slimy underbelly of human behaviour. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

You know when you're a Footscray Fan when....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back