Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Roos supporter I have had thoughts over the years on jumper designs ever since I saw the north Melbourne "v" jumper (blue background white v) from a heritage round one year and since we are a two colour team we can just reverse the blue and white for home and away strips. Any way I think a good place to start is with the traditional jumpers from other clubs.

I wouldnt mind a blue and white essendon jumper or as a slight modification on this idea 3 parallel (we typically have 3 blue stripes) thin sashes that take up the same amount of space as the normal sash.

Except Adelaide's clash, which should look something like this next year:

Wypug.png

That looks pretty good when the quality is improved IMO. Still expecting the murder of crows, but I'm hoping this is it.

Or an alternative.

Could anyone have a go at the "murder of Crows" one, to see if it would look as bad as it did in May?

The crows clash will be announced on Wed the 21st at Rundle Mall if my memory serves. I wonder if recent events will affect this... probably not. Either way, I'll try to be there.

The crows clash will be announced on Wed the 21st at Rundle Mall if my memory serves. I wonder if recent events will affect this... probably not. Either way, I'll try to be there.

For some unknown reason, the clash jumper is being announced AFTER the official unveiling in Rundle mall, 1 to 2 days later. This is what I was told by the staff at Crowmania.

As a Roos supporter I have had thoughts over the years on jumper designs ever since I saw the north Melbourne "v" jumper (blue background white v) from a heritage round one year and since we are a two colour team we can just reverse the blue and white for home and away strips. Any way I think a good place to start is with the traditional jumpers from other clubs.

I wouldnt mind a blue and white essendon jumper or as a slight modification on this idea 3 parallel (we typically have 3 blue stripes) thin sashes that take up the same amount of space as the normal sash.
Sorry mate, we just can't rebrand what is such a stable home guernsey. Here's your idea, but, still keeping the stripes for the home:
Home:
NorthMelbourneHomeJumper2013-1.png

Away:
NorthMelbourneAwayJumper2.png

Clash:
NorthMelbourneClashJumper8.png

I'm fine with the Home and Away, but the clash just looks a bit plain IMO.

Geelong clash idea:
SNIP
That is a really good idea for a Geelong clash :thumbsu: Although I do think this may look better with a navy collar. Great job :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a really good idea for a Geelong clash :thumbsu: Although I do think this may look better with a navy collar. Great job :thumbsu:
It's an inverse. Been done 1000 times.

Hey guys,

Need a blue and orange jumper done for Bigfooty Fantasy Footy League. Can you point me in the right direction? I was told to ask here to get a jumper done.

Cheers

Hey guys,

Need a blue and orange jumper done for Bigfooty Fantasy Footy League. Can you point me in the right direction? I was told to ask here to get a jumper done.

Cheers
Make one yourself. Go on the Universal Template Thread.

Geelong clash idea:

tg5uK.png

Richmond clash idea:

U1nuz.png
I've always wondered why Geelong didn't do this. It's the most obvious solution! Even just halving the width of the white hoops would be good: It'd keep the darkness of the strip, but also have some continuity with the traditional design. Blue collar, though.

And the Richmond one is okay. But why have white? They can get away with having a yellow clash solution. Clubs should stick to their club colours. It maintains history, perpetuates a strong brand identity, and is also smarter financially (club colour jumpers sell better. Mero has a good spiel on this). Black sash on yellow is logical.

Here's my idea for Norf jumpers:
If anything should go above the numbers on North Melbourne jumpers, it is the NMFC monogram!! The NMFC acronym or initialisation (you know what I mean) looks cheap and tacky, It should stay on our training singlets and tops but not on the match jumpers. Here's what I think our jumpers should look like:
Home:
NorthMelbourneHomeJumper20132.png

Away:
NorthMelbourneClashJumper9.png

Clash:
NorthMelbourneAwayJumper3.png

To start off, here are what I believe should be Adelaide's kits:

Kit 1:
6zvkhl.png

This is their guernsey and what I associate with the Adelaide Football Club. No side panels.

Kit 2:
2lcbleq.png

This is their bright coloured guernsey. It's very close to their 2005 heritage guernsey. I think it's fantastic tbh.

Kit 3:
2n7ifys.png

This is their predominately white guernsey. I stole the idea from Mollygrub/Mullygrub, somebody I don't know, but saw in an older thread.
Bumping while also showing off this even worse guernsey idea (EDIT: stolen from the tattoo in the other thread) than the putrid guernsey that they just released.
e0h73t.png

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back