Coach Your 2023 coach of the year as of mid-season

Remove this Banner Ad

OP is a Collingwood fan not too subtly fishing for some Fly love.

gomer-surprise-gomer.gif

Port are absolutely flying. Has to be Josh Carr.

I obviously have a bias towards Fly but I must admit, I love Kenny.
He looks so invested and from the outside, you can see love to and from the players.

Port would be mad not to sign him and risk disrupting what they are building.

Not that I can see this happening but after they win their first final, I would love for Kochie to finally cave and say "Kenny sign here" and for Kenny to say "piss off, the boat has sailed, im going elsewhere.

It’s not my team’s coach, that’s for sure.

Difficult to look past the top two teams obviously, but I do like what Mitchell is doing at Hawthorn. Keys have been handed to the kids in many key parts of the ground and they’re doing very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken Hinkley, taken Port from missing finals to top 2.

I don't buy this Josh Carr stuff, you can't sit there and say all wins are on an assistant yet blame the coach if you lose Port fans.

Ken Hinkley, taken Port from missing finals to top 2.

I don't buy this Josh Carr stuff, you can't sit there and say all wins are on an assistant yet blame the coach if you lose Port fans.
They’ve won 10 in a row since Kens been on the bench with a can of lemonade and no headphones

I hate to be the "Gunna post the coach of my team" guy, but Sam Mitchell has taken the youngest and worst list in the league to solid contributor in 11 weeks. He has the kids playing a great style of football, and they all look commited and in synch.

Brisbane will not be the last scalp the Hawks get for the remainder of the year.

OP is a Collingwood fan not too subtly fishing for some Fly love.

gomer-surprise-gomer.gif

Fly won it last year. Not sure they ever give it to the same person two years in a row.

Hinkley would have to be in the box seat. Agree with the plaudits on Brad Scott - he looks to have really turned Essendon around.

Brett Ratten looks to be doing good things at North.

Can’t agree with those saying Essendon and how good they’ve been being in the 8.

They’ve beaten 1 team in the top 8 in half a season. 6 of their 7 wins have come against the bottom 10 teams and 4 of those 7 wins has been the bottom 4 teams (excluding Carlton as its in play). Beat Carlton and the trend continues and 65% of their wins have come from the teams sitting on the bottom 5 positions on the ladder.

Think they are exactly where they’ve been most years really. One good win against Melbourne and other than that, almost a perfect draw against the bottom teams.

Josh Carr

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Your 2023 coach of the year as of mid-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back