Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

pfft. 2nd team, none really but i do like players like Jimmy Bartel, and Big johnno brown, and murphy.

Geelong and essendon can get get f**ked everyday of the week :D

2nd team was Brisbane last year :D for obvious reasons

Can't say I have a 2nd favorite these days, though would like to see the SA teams do better than they have been. But like Nubby said, I like certain players, not their teams. J Brown, Porplyzia, Josh Kennedy, Pendlebury, Franklin etc.

Hated: Collingwood

2nd favourite - Geelong
Love what they've accomplished in the past five years and I admire watching them play.

Most hated - Collingwood
I know so many c**kheads that barrack for them. Cannot stand Nick Maxwell either.

Equal second: Richmond, Dees, Collingwood (all because of much loved family members) and North (dunno why just want them to do well)

Hate: child molesters, cancer

Don't like much : Hawthorn (but respect them) and Carlton (yeah nah)

2nd faves in order: Doggies, Freo, Gold Coast, Carlton

Hated in order: Essendon, North, West Coast

Dislike but love playing against: Tigers, Pies, Sydney

2nd Favourite: Richmond
Most hated: Hawthorn, mainly because of their fans on BF who believe that every time a Geelong fan disagrees with their point of view, it's because of 2008. Did you ever think they just think you're full of crap? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd favourite: Melbourne.

Most hated: Adelaide. Mainly because just before the 1997 GF a Crows supporter ******** threw a large rock through my mum's windsreen, as she was driving (in Adelaide), purely because she had Victorian plates. I love seeing them lose as it probably really pisses that w***er off. I also live in Adelaide, and have so many one-eyed sooky Crows fans at work that Monday mornings can actually be something to look forward to.

2nd Favourite: Richmond
Most hated: Hawthorn, mainly because of their fans on BF who believe that every time a Geelong fan disagrees with their point of view, it's because of 2008. Did you ever think they just think you're full of crap? :p

Still not over 2008 then? ;)

2nd fav: Used to really love Fitzroy. Admire Sydney's professionalism.

Worst: Carlton. Strange, but I like the current players. I just detect a sense of entitlement that doesn't exist at other clubs. They have the worst of the pre-Eagles club songs. Makes me vomit in my own mouth then swallow it.

2nd fave is Melbourne, not sure why, maybe I dislike them less than the other, my Mum goes for them too, so I like to see them do well for her.

Most hated is a 3 way tie Collingwood/Cartlon/Essendon, all have multible reason why I dislike them.

Second favourite - soft spot for the tiges. Brother in law barracks for them and the poor fellow comes down every year to see the blues usually touch them up in round 1. Most hated - too hard to call between - Collingwood, Essendon, Geelong, Sydney, St Kilda and North Melbourne. Don't like bulldogs or hawthorn much either to be fair.

Second Favourite- Melbourne

Most Hated- Hawthorn

Most of my family go for Hawthorn and happen to hate Geelong so thats why I hate Hawthorn. Oh and 08 didn't help.

I'll give each club a rating

Adelaide: don't like but dont hate
Brisbane: respect their greats and love watching them in their threepeat
Carlton: like Simpson and Murphy but there is undercurrents of dislike due to Judd, which I'm slowly getting over and direct more towards Judd than Carlton not just because he left or why he said he left, but how he left.
Collingwood: rich and arrogant but with reason (i.e talent) don't like Eddie
Essendon: the West Coast-Bombers rivalry made our matches entertaining in the Sheedy era
Fremantle: in a two team town, you always like to see the other lose. There is a strong rivalry particularly in school and derbies split the city in 2. You love to hate them.
Geelong: respect them, love Jimmy
Hawthorn: like Hodge and Cyril a lot and watching them lately. Didn't like however some supporters in Brauny's last game (in Buddy's 100 goal year) who, whilst he was getting chaired off, yelled out "yeah, yeah who cares just give us the footys" (the free ones handed out after the game)
Gold Coast too early to tell, but slightly resent the WA talent they've got
North: like their spirit
Melbourne: when they play with spirit and resolve theyre good to watch (ala that 50 comeback against Freo at the G couple years back)
Port: dislike their gamestyle of late
Richmond: love their energy, spirit and what they did for Cuz. Their song is the best and their exciting to watch. One of my faves.
Sydney: initially hated them after 05 naturally, but I have gained great respect for them and our epic rivalry. Disliked the old firm, but like and respect the new ones, particulary Kieran Jack.
Saints: Like Lenny and feel for them in the last 3 grand finals (in 2 yrs:p)
Bulldogs: indifferent liked their run and gun style in the mid-late 2000s

Phew all done:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back