Your clubs cult hero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
You know that player who is outside the norm. They might be a bit ungainly, or not quite skilled enough, but they still endear themselves to you, and whenever they do something great on the field they get a bigger cheer than anyone else.

We've had plenty of them at Fremantle, most notably Clive Waterhouse, whose split personality playing style provided years of hair pulling followed by cheering followed by complete bafflement. His legend lives on.

At the moment it is of course Kepler Bradley, he looks like a complete unco, but he can actually play a bit. Loved that goal against Carlton when he out faked Judd to drill one from 35 out.

So who is your club's cult hero?​

Surely you want a player that can play more then a bit ... i suppose then if that were the case you wouldn't have an excuse for losing ..
Care to tell us your club's cult hero, or are you just going to act out your childish grudges?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brett Burton/Nick Gill
Burton for his high flying and unpredictability
Gill for his disgraceful kicking
it's kinda worn off with Gill though

Yeah, him too :D
Joffa wets himself everytime Daisy get near the pill.
Actually Joffa wets himself almost constantly regardless doesn't he. I told him to get his prostate checked but he reminded me only men have them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Your clubs cult hero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back