Your crazy predictions for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

In a twist we lose the first 8 games of the season this time before coming home 11-3 missing finals on percentage.
I'm not sure anyone would survive losing the first 8 games:eek:
Everyone would have lost their head

Patience is not considered a virtue on Big Footy

My crazy predictions are

Hardas doesn't play the word association game by himself
jmac70 doesn't have a post referring to beer
Magpie Girl tells a poster to fu*k off
Gone Critical makes an irrational statement
Obese Arachnid fails to make me laugh
TradeDraft doesn't start a post with the words "so your saying......."
WalterBlaknWhte doesn't make an intellectually witty comment
popin doesn't post a pic
Anzacday doesn't make a dad joke
Vicky Park doesn't comment on the hairstyles of our players
Saintly Viewed makes no typo errors
Kappa doesn't get into a debate with another poster
Markfs doesn't use sarcasm
spartan-magpie doesn't make a reference to Greece

You are completely crazy

Sier stiff to miss out on Rising Star in that scenario!
Yeah unfortunately for BS is that Moore kicks 150 goals next year and wins the coleman. But since a KPF will never win the brownlow ever again the rising star shows a little bit of credibility and Moore beats BS by a vote.

Yeah unfortunately for BS is that Moore kicks 150 goals next year and wins the coleman. But since a KPF will never win the brownlow ever again the rising star shows a little bit of credibility and Moore beats BS by a vote.
Seems plausible.

Hipsters will decide that they no longer need beard glitter, coffee enemas, pet ferrets called Simon, hemp condoms, ukuleles, trust funds, brakeless fixed gear bikes, raw kale, 1 + 1 = window tattoos, $8 sides of mashed avocado, using the word 'derivative' outside calculus, Moldovan moustache wax, steamed kale, life coaches, instagramming Simon, deconstructionism, unread Sylvia Plath poetry editions, 39-degree yoga, organic rollie papers, chia body scrubs, Williamsburg, skinny jeans where the backside sags to their knees, plaid, boomboxes circa 1991, slouching, to find themselves in Berlin, Josh Gibson, vintage typewriters missing 'e', sprouted wheat toothpaste, snarky irony, non-prescription Buddy Holly glasses, Roland Barthes, correct pronunciation of 'quinoa', bow ties, Melbourne University Arts Degrees, steampunk envy, pierced genitals like Glenn Manton, smirking, and to say 'I was into Nick Cave before he was Nick Cave'.

Last edited:
Legal precedent will be set when someone successfully manages to have charges dropped by using the now famed "Side by Side" defence. From this point on, all plaintiffs will claim "Side by Side" for all matters despite it not having any relevance to their cases.

Essendon to play finals
Ross Lyon to get the heave-ho
Luke Hodge & Jordan Lewis to get through the season dirty incident free
Franklin to retire
Carlton won't be applying for a priority pick. Actually, scrub that. Of course they will
I'll manage to conserve some trades in Supercoach for the end of the year

Hipsters will decide that they no longer need coffee enemas, hemp condoms, trust funds, brakeless fixed gear bikes, raw kale, 1 + 1 = window tattoos, pet ferrets called Simon, $8 sides of mashed avocado, using the word 'derivative' outside calculus, Moldovan beard oil, steamed kale, deconstructionism, life coaches, unread Sylvia Plath poetry editions, 39-degree yoga, organic rollie papers, Williamsburg, jeans where the backside sags to their knees, boomboxes circa 1991, slouching, vintage typewriters missing 'e', sprouted wheat toothpaste, snarky irony, Roland Barthes, correct pronunciation of 'quinoa', steampunk envy, and to say 'I was into Nick Cave before he was Nick Cave'.

You seem to know a lot about what it's like to be a hipster?

images

Tarkyn Lockyer is made playing captain coach in Round 12 after Buckley is sacked with an 11-0 record for a string of uninspiring performances, most notably only beating Carlton by 150 points. Tarks claims Brownlow and Coleman playing as a high half forward flanker and leads us to premiership glory. Everyone agrees Tarks is GOAT, we build a big statue and rename Melbourne Tarkyntown.

Tarkyntown becomes capital of Australia, which is later renamed Lockyer Island.
Oh I forgot to mention, Nick Smith wins the Norm Smith for his stopping job on Lockyer in the Grand Final. Tarks was kept to only fourteen goals.

We go 8-3 to the midpoint of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Moore to finish top 10 in the Coleman
Pies to make the prelim
The Bucks-Bashers loose their voice
Pies to have 5+ All Australians
Cloke to kick more Goals than Behinds
Draftees show their actually very good
Jamie and Jeremy to average 3 hangers a game between them
Reid to play out the season
De Goey to become an A Grade Player
Pendles captaining the All Aus
Essondon Players Banned by WADA
Carlton officially renamed to Carltank

Everyone on BF works out the difference between your and you're, as well as there, their, and they're the day before pigs are spotted circling the top floor of eureka tower in perfect formation.

Everyone on BF works out the difference between your and you're, as well as there, their, and they're the day before pigs are spotted circling the top floor of eureka tower in perfect formation.
.....and
his and he's
resign and re-sign
bias and biased

.....but I digress

+ then and than

Remove this Banner Ad

Your crazy predictions for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back