Your favourite all time player from . . . Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Keating.
Gotta love someone who was in so much in such a short amount of time :p
Still stand by the great one :) 6 game career and a permiership player :thumbsu: Loved how he retired at his peak and didn't let age hurt his reputation. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Modra, Ricciuto and McLeod. The latter two had longer, more consistent careers but jeez, apart from Ablett I can't remember another player like Modra who had so many highlight reels.

Wayne Wiedemann not least because he dropped me on my arse several times after premiership celebrations in the Riverina Football League. At 2 in the morning and 18 hours of drinking I thought it would be a good idea to challenege the Weed to a wrestling competition. I then had a claim to fame for some years afterwards with the locals.

Riccuito, tough ,hard, honest, great player one of my all time favourites, special mention for McLeod, D Jarman, and Modra. Also liked watching the antics of A Jarmon, and don't know why but I like watching Johncock play.

Good thread- shame it had to be bumped with such an unfunny post.

It would be really hard for me to pick a favourite player from some clubs but at Adelaide there's been some absolute champs e.g. Roo, Mcleod.

Jars is my all time favourite crow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your favourite all time player from . . . Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back