Your favourite all time player from . . . Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The Weed is about my favorite player of all time. Honorable mentions to Rodney Maynard and Greg Anderson

Credit to the crows though, that era of Crows players had some of the greatest bogons in the history of the game. If I ever had a second team time I think it would be Adelaide. They've done very well to build up a unique and proper AFL culture and history for their short time in the AFL. It's almost as if they've existed for a 100 years imo.

Can't decide between Bradley, Kernahan or Platten. Here they are in the club jumper.

images

Tony Modra or Darren Jarman, take your pick.

Honorable mentions to McLeod, Ricciuto, Goodwin, Smart, Edwards, Hart.

Sam Kerridge.

:oops:

The Weed is about my favorite player of all time. Honorable mentions to Rodney Maynard and Greg Anderson

Credit to the crows though, that era of Crows players had some of the greatest bogons in the history of the game. If I ever had a second team time I think it would be Adelaide. They've done very well to build up a unique and proper AFL culture and history for their short time in the AFL. It's almost as if they've existed for a 100 years imo.

You could have at least spelt bogan right. ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Jarman. I am a Victorian but always respected how much he loved SA. Was pretty tough too.

Good work to the south aussies I now support them regularly by consuming masses of Coopers. I have done my part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your favourite all time player from . . . Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back