Your Favourite Cain Ackland Moment

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose they were simply expecting him to win it, all he had to do was to get off the ground and he would have had Hacks covered.

epic epic lolz at this thread.

my fave Cain Hackland moment of course was easily when we offloaded him to Carlton, but in terms of humourous Hackland pics it's hard to beat this one:
108a91c.png

expression of the kid is priceless

Quotes from his fan forum:

Andrew from Les Coffins (Blues supporter), 17 Jun 2008 22:12 hide comment
haha i know his brother. its fair funny how much people around his home love him even though hes crap. heres a stat.... 2nd mmost benched player last year! Dylan (Blues supporter),
17 Jun 2008 14:02 hide comment
leave our club Ricky from Melbourne (Blues supporter),
2 Jun 2008 18:51 hide comment
Worst afl player Brendan from Willaura (Blues supporter),
21 May 2008 13:28 hide comment
Worst player on the list! He has a long contract and nobody wants him in a trade so drop him to the 2's and leave him there! Adam from Melbourne (Blues supporter),
21 Feb 2008 19:39 hide comment
da na nana na na na na HACKLAND!

LOL he has his own fan forum. There are some sad people in the world.

His best moment was being born. Since then its been all down hill. Its surprising this thread has got that many suggestions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite Ackland moment was at Glenelg Oval when he was young and on our list and it was just before half time and he marked the ball on the wing and played on even though a midfielder was running on. A Tigers player ran his heart out and tackled him for holding the ball. I yelled unmericlessly at him with vitriol about how he's a ruckman and he should get it on to the running players. I remember being much harsher and knowing that instant, he wouldn't make it as an AFL player. It cut me down because he was an original Port boy. Anyway, when they came back from half-time or three quarter time or whatever it was, the assistant coach, Simon Tregenza, walking back up the races, gave me a look. It wasn't a dirty look and honestly, looking back on it I can't quite work out what Trigger, one of my idols going up was trying to communicate to me. I think it was a mixture of shut up, I know he's crap but he's got a glass jaw and you might break it with your yelling.

We won the game.

CAIN ACKLAND FOOTY CARD

s.gif
Starting bid: AU $1,000,000
s.gif
Your maximum bid:AU $

End time: 19-Oct-08 18:18:03 AEST (4 days 18 hours)

Postage costs: AU $2.00

Item location: My Toilet, Melbourne, VIC, Australia

History:0 Bids

will we have the same thread in 3 years time with 1 diffrence

replace the name ackland with warnock
Gun v Gunslinger - I am in!
Perhaps true but in 3 years we will be winning flags and Punt Rd 9th

Gun v Gunslinger - I am in!
Perhaps true but in 3 years we will be winning flags and Punt Rd 9th
sorry slinger but i think you may be shooting your load a bit early there, last i looked 9th is better than 11th.
dont forget you will have to play geelong & hawthorn twice next year.
cant see vlad & his cokorts giving you guys another easy draw there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Favourite Cain Ackland Moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back