Your favourite piece of North Melbourne memorabilia you own

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a photo of Pikey and the little Horaces (much bigger now) taken by Boomer outside our house in 1999 when they delivered the 1999 Premiership team photo to our place.

We asked for Pikie to deliver it because of the Fitzroy connection. Boomer had to drive Pikie because, unbelievable as it may seem, Pikie was sans licence. ;)

I did not realise for several years that I am in the photo looking out a window onto our front lawn grinning like an idiot and with both hands giving the thumbs up. Very precious memories in that photo.

The face at the window.....:)

A framed and signed Glenn archer 300th game jumper with a couple of pictures and his achievements on a plaque. Got it for my 21st and now takes pride of place in me newly built house.

My fav is the limited edition collage of the 1996 Premiership on a mounted board. Also have an unkicked blue n white sherrin personally signed from Arch's testimonial.

I have 3 pieces I hold dear.
A 1996 Premiership Port signed by Glenn Archer, A 2000 Wayne Carey signed and framed jumper that I got at an auction that year and was supposedly only 1 of 2 and a photo from the Herald Sun that I purchased of the boys leaving the field in a single line arm in arm that I had them all sign and now have framed.
There are others like premiership photos but these 3 are the most dear to me

My 70's era knitted sleeveless jumper sans any form of logo/corporate shit easily my fave.

Still gets an airing every so often and must be a lucky charm because when I wear it we seem to generally win.

Choppy signed and framed 99 premiership jumper hangs above the workbench and the little attendance pack that was allocated for everybody who got along to the Exhibition Building for the awesome North Story function come a close second.

The old scarf. I had the odd jumper from time to time but the scarf is about all I have left. I'd love to get hold of the iron on numbers we used to have back in the 70's, plus those weird plastic looking things that had the numbers on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys
Chasing any match worn or player issue guernseys that may be up for sale or trade. Please PM if you have any
Here is my collection if anyone is interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Your favourite piece of North Melbourne memorabilia you own

Remove this Banner Ad

Back