80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited by a moderator:
Played Saturday at KH. Put the rain jacket on while warming up on putting green, brolly up on the 1st tee. Brolly never came down, feet were soaked by the time we got to the 2nd. Dry weather shoes (fool). Literally did not stop raining for the entire round. Partner finished +1, which sort of kept us out there. Have to say the course played absolutely pure, I suppose the rain wasn't quite heavy enough, but greens rolled ok and fairways underfoot were firm.
Anyway, stuck it out and finished 5 down (Par). Nice lunch and fire was on inside.
Yeah I'd play KH in those conditions too but not if I was a member there and couple play any other time it's not raining and miserable :D

Anyone who played golf on the weekend in Melbourne should be institutionalised imo. I'll give peternorth a pass because its probably better than seeing his team get smacked by 10 goals ;)

Beating Richmond is nothing to brag about.

I'm assuming the same front that hit us mid arvo hit you as well?
We walked off the course... which was good as i got to watch the Saints lose, and Blues smack the tiges.

Would be same or similar. From tee off in the early morning for round 1, upto end of the round 2 in the arvo we were battered on and off all day

Anyone who played golf on the weekend in Melbourne should be institutionalised imo. I'll give peternorth a pass because its probably better than seeing his team get smacked by 10 goals ;)

Of the 180 booked on for Saturday comp only 33 of us got through 18. Rain was as heavy as I’ve played in, and wind was blowing in hard from western port bay. Amazingly scored 30 points (3 x 3 pointers in the first 4 holes before the rain hit helped).

Got 7 holes in today before it got too dark. Still managed 2 over with 10 putts. 6 pars and one double bogey. Everything is good with my game, I just need to get better at everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back