-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot my best ever round at ranfurlie on Sunday . 81 for 41 points

I was level par through 8 just playing the golf of my life

I won the comp by 3 points and got stitched up massively with the daily difficulty of +2 it bumped me up to 7 better than my hc and that rule where it takes a shot off all your previous rounds if you do that .

So I dropped from 14.3 to 12.2. Happy to drop though I’d been stuck at 14 while feeling I was better than that . Big jump down though

Back in Perth after getting bent over by Brookwater and a couple of others in Qld.
Marangaroo today, 10 on the first, 8 over after 2, and 8 strokes behind my playing partner with a $50 stake on the line.
Kept it to 12 over at the turn, however still 5 behind. Proceeded to rattle off 3 pars from 10 - 12, opponent had faulted a bit and I had the lead.
Able to par another couple, finished on 89 and took the win by a stroke.
I'm like Justing Langer at the start of an innings on the first hole atm, just ****ing horrendous.

Kingston Heath today.
Great conditions. Very impressed with the course.
Was happy with how I played up until the 14th which I wiped, followed by wiping 15,16 and 17.
Just played dumb golf those 4 holes. Went away from my strategy and it bit me in the arse.
Ended with 25 pts after being on track for mid 30’s.

Kingston Heath today.
Great conditions. Very impressed with the course.
Was happy with how I played up until the 14th which I wiped, followed by wiping 15,16 and 17.
Just played dumb golf those 4 holes. Went away from my strategy and it bit me in the arse.
Ended with 25 pts after being on track for mid 30’s.

15,16 and 17 has got many of us, many times.

Back in Perth after getting bent over by Brookwater and a couple of others in Qld.
Marangaroo today, 10 on the first, 8 over after 2, and 8 strokes behind my playing partner with a $50 stake on the line.
Kept it to 12 over at the turn, however still 5 behind. Proceeded to rattle off 3 pars from 10 - 12, opponent had faulted a bit and I had the lead.
Able to par another couple, finished on 89 and took the win by a stroke.
I'm like Justing Langer at the start of an innings on the first hole atm, just ****ing horrendous.
What did you think of Brookwater? I haven’t played there for 15 years.

What did you think of Brookwater? I haven’t played there for 15 years.
Really liked it, despite the 5 lost balls and leaving my range finder on the 18th fairway.
Had been a bit of rain the week prior, little bit chopped up on the fairway on a couple of holes. Greens were fine; carts were still fine to be off the path.
Visually stunning golf course.
Will definitely be back to have another crack.
For those of us in the west, it's like Araluen on steroids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that Bonville near Coffs Harbour, NSW was a very tough course.
You hear correct in that the distance between green to tee is somewhat vast. Enjoyable for what it is a resort style course and beautiful surrounds.

I heard that Bonville near Coffs Harbour, NSW was a very tough course.
It's beautiful, tough - not overly, 32 of us played and more than half scored 30 points+.

It's a great setting

The Augusta of Australia is the claim to fame

Teed off at 8am this morning...fairways covered in ice, but greens had been rolled so they were good.

Stroke and putting
Absolutely creamed my 1st drive, dead straight down the middle, walked up to play 2nd shot, couldn't find the ball.
No one in the group could believe it. We all searched for prob 5 mins (which is too long) in total disbelief.
Playing partners suggested i go back to tee and hit again, but group behind was waiting and i was completely f***ing pissed off.

So that was it...dq after 1st tee shot.

Continued to play, but it ruined my day.
Today was a day i really hated golf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf Your latest Round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back