Your most Disliked player from each AFL club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide: Welsh
Brisbane: Fixter
Carlton: Lappin/Houlihan
Collingwood: Holland
Essendon: Camporeale (my most hated afl player)
Fremantle: Headland (what a waste of talent)
Geelong: J. Hunt
Hawthorn: Guerra
Melbourne: Neitz (overrated and an ordinary skipper)
Kangaroos: Grant (god I cant stand this guy)
Port Adelaide: Mahoney (how does this bloke play afl footy?)
Richmond: The whole club except for Richo who I love but ill say P. Bowden
St Kilda: Milne/Baker/Fiora/Montagna. (I really cant split them)
Sydney: Goodes (just dont like him)
West Coast:Cousins (What a knob, but boy can he play)
Bulldogs: My team

Took his club further than Chris Grant could.

Just had a quick skip through this and I am shocked at the dislike shown towards J. Farmer and J. Carr.

Come on people!!!

Where is the love!!!!!!!!:D

Just had a quick skip through this and I am shocked at the dislike shown towards J. Farmer and J. Carr.

Come on people!!!

People probably dislike J Carr so much because of his history with Port Adelaide not so much for Fremantle. And for Farmer well......you either love him or hate him as for me I'm a fan of Jeff Farmer.

Come on people!!!

Farmer used to be a decent player. It's sad.

Brodie Holland and Jeff Farmer are very easy to extremely dislike agro little nasties both of them but why so many disliking Lance Franklin at the hawks he,s a kid and going to be very good but he isn,t a mongrel,

Brodie Holland and Jeff Farmer are very easy to extremely dislike agro little nasties both of them but why so many disliking Lance Franklin at the hawks he,s a kid and going to be very good but he isn,t a mongrel,

People dislike Lance Franklin? I think he is the next Adam Goodes. I'm a fan of him. But I agree with you about Brodie Holland there's another I don't like :S

Adelaide: Don't really dislike anybody until we play them.
Brisbane: Actually like Brisbane and don't dislike any of their players, but i will when Brown tries to kill Aka this year.
Carlton: Fevola off the field, Nick Stevens on it.
Collingwood: um..where to start...Buckley, could Eddie love him any more than he already does, Dale Thomas, O'bree (dud), Brodie Holland (little germ)...um...etc. A Rocca, hopeless.
Essendon: Lloyd, hate the way he lines up, talks, runs and tries to intimidate.
Fremantle: Tarrant, talented player who can't actually use it, and have you ever seen him kick a goal when it matters? Farmer, little germ. Soloman=dud
Geelong: G. Ablett jnr when he plays us, thats about it. Wait, Ling.
Hawthorn: Vandenberg, worst captain in the AFL.
Melbourne: Davey, how lucky are half his goals, he kicks it off the ground and it bounces fifty metres whilst managing to weave its way around five opponents. And definitely Pickett...the sniper.
Kangaroos: No-one comes to mind.
Port Adelaide: Hmmm, C Cornes - lair, Lade, has a go at anyone smaller than him, then once Cameron Mooney retaliated and he shat himself.
Richmond: Nathan Brown easily, left for money and "finals", nice to see that move has worked out for him.
St Kilda: Riewoldt, dunno why, probably cause he always does well against us. Gardiner, an idiot.
Sydney: Don't dislike any sydney players, but i dislike their style of play
West Coast: Hunter, has a shocking head and comes accross as arrogant to me.
Bulldogs: Like many i dont dislike any of our players, however i actually go for the doggies thus it is more understandable.

Good player, seems to do well against the Crows but I just don't like him. Don't know why to be honest, there's something about him that I just don't like. It's strange because I like most of the Bulldogs players and like the Bulldogs as a team.. just dislike Grant.

Everybody likes us as a team. We've been the competitions wipping boys for so long that now that we're succesful, everybody is jumping on board cause they dont hold any grudges against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide: Don't really dislike anybody until we play them.
Brisbane: Actually like Brisbane and don't dislike any of their players, but i will when Brown tries to kill Aka this year.
Carlton: Fevola off the field, Nick Stevens on it.
Collingwood: um..where to start...Buckley, could Eddie love him any more than he already does, Dale Thomas, O'bree (dud), Brodie Holland (little germ)...um...etc. A Rocca, hopeless.
Essendon: Lloyd, hate the way he lines up, talks, runs and tries to intimidate.
Fremantle: Tarrant, talented player who can't actually use it, and have you ever seen him kick a goal when it matters? Farmer, little germ. Soloman=dud
Geelong: G. Ablett jnr when he plays us, thats about it. Wait, Ling.
Hawthorn: Vandenberg, worst captain in the AFL.
Melbourne: Davey, how lucky are half his goals, he kicks it off the ground and it bounces fifty metres whilst managing to weave its way around five opponents. And definitely Pickett...the sniper.
Kangaroos: No-one comes to mind.
Port Adelaide: Hmmm, C Cornes - lair, Lade, has a go at anyone smaller than him, then once Cameron Mooney retaliated and he shat himself.
Richmond: Nathan Brown easily, left for money and "finals", nice to see that move has worked out for him.
St Kilda: Riewoldt, dunno why, probably cause he always does well against us. Gardiner, an idiot.
Sydney: Don't dislike any sydney players, but i dislike their style of play
West Coast: Hunter, has a shocking head and comes accross as arrogant to me.
Bulldogs: Like many i dont dislike any of our players, however i actually go for the doggies thus it is more understandable.

Lade never has a go at anyone, his as far as you can get.. Cam Mooney is just a dog.

Hawthorn: Franklin - cry baby tries and clean up Cousins. Then he cant take what he gets given back, has a cry and doesn't return.

Fair hip and shoulder on Cousins, gets tackled illegally by Waters and co, hurts a shoulder and could've come back on with an injection, but the coaching staff decided not to jeopardise his longevity... What an ****************!

Adelaide: None come to mind
Brisbane: Brennan
Carlton: Fevola (but love to hate)
Collingwood: Didak, Thomas
Essendon: Lloyd, Mark Johnson, McPhee
Fremantle: Farmer, Soloman (cheat)
Geelong: Ablett Jnr.
Hawthorn: N/A
Kangaroos: Archer
Melbourne: Yze, Neitz
Port Adelaide: Treadrea
Richmond: None come to mind
St. Kilda: Hamill, Milne, Baker
Sydney: Everitt
West Coast: Waters, Kerr
Western Bulldogs: Griffen (overrated but the media orgasm collectively at the site of him)

Everybody likes us as a team. We've been the competitions wipping boys for so long that now that we're succesful, everybody is jumping on board cause they dont hold any grudges against us.

The fact that you would describe yourself as 'succesful' now gives me even more reason to hate you gun-jumping, front-running, souffle bawbags.

Lade never has a go at anyone, his as far as you can get.. Cam Mooney is just a dog.
I would like to know how many games Mooney has lost for the pussies through his pathetic child like behaviour?
Showing he is a big tough man to everyone on tv by dropping a bloke on his arse in his defensive goal square is playing it "dumb"to say the least.
Everyone has ridiculed Johnson with his off field behaviour at Geelong.I reckon Mooney's on field behaviour has cost the club a hell of a lot more.

Who is your most hated player in each team?.[/quote]

Adelaide Welsh
Brisbane Copeland
carlton N/A
Collingwood Can't split Holland and Didak
Essendon Hird
Fremantle Farmer
Geelong Mooney
Hawthorn Roughead
Melbourne McClean
Kangaroos Brown
Port Adelaide Kane Cornes
Richmond Krakouer
St Kilda Baker
Sydney Davis
West Coast Lynch
Bulldogs Minton

GEELONG - Where do we start? S. Johnson (Alcoholic, compolsive liar, abuses the fact he is an AFL footballer, injury prone hack!), Mackie (Weighing in at 70kg and he wants a shot at the title, waisted a pick 7 for him, doesn't deliver) J. Hunt (05' Semi - Who is on Davis!?, show pony) Renoylds (Can't play footy and his favourite question in public.. Do you know Joel Renoylds!?), Kelly (Sh*t C*nt), Ling (Fat and Slow), Gardiner

LOL Geelong suck..and so do the supporters. Listen to this guy bag his own team.

Settle down. You came 8th, Richmond came 9th. Don't expect to be too much better than them this year either IMHO.

Even though he didn't play a final this year, at that point in time, you can't blame him for leaving in the hope of playing finals.

Why he decided to go to the Tigers with their 9th placed track record I'm baffled.

Listen to this guy bag his own team.

Well one of their greatest players is Sam Newman. What do you expect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your most Disliked player from each AFL club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back